XCII. Photographs

"What are you getting all ready for?" Elena asks, walking into Stefan's room

"What are you getting all ready for?" Elena asks, walking into Stefan's room. I give her a look, quirking my brow.

"To go pick up our dresses with Rebekah, why aren't you ready? You're here, so I'm assuming she's here." I say, sitting to put my heels on.

"I didn't know what we were doing." She shrugs, "Prom's tonight?" I nod slowly, standing up. "And you're going?" I nod again and she tilts her head, "Did Stefan ask you to prom?"

"Like, a month ago." I nod.

"Wow, you're actually going to prom with him? I mean, hell take them both for a spin, keep Damon out of my way." Elena smirks, sitting on Stefan's bed while i finish getting ready.

I smirk slightly, turning to face her. "Oh, did i not tell you?" She furrows her brows, shaking her head. "You're going to prom," I say in an overly cheery voice. "So don't screw it up for me." I growl.

"Alina, I'm not going to prom."

"Yes, you are." I nod. "Even if i have to drag you kicking and screaming." I smile. "So, come willingly or you have the first option, i vote the first."

----------------------------------------------------------

"You're gonna fail." Elena deadpans. "You should be locking yourself inside all day, not shopping for prom."

     Rebekah scoffs, looking over to Elena, "Name me a more human experience that senior prom." Rebekah challenges.

     I tilt my head, "Losing your virginity, getting pregnant, death." I shrug. Elena looks over to me, nodding, Rebekah shooting me a small glare.

     "Why should i listen to either of you?" Rebekah huffs. "You don't even have your humanity, and you hate humans." She says looking between us.

     "You asked." I shrug.

"You do realize you won't even be able to compel yourself a date, right?" Elena smirks.  

      "Yes, and last time i checked, you're living in my house because I'm the only one that can tolerate you, so you don't have to be so rude." Rebekah states. I chuckle slightly shaking my head.

       "Why don't we all go together?" I suggest. Elena gives me a look and i sigh, stepping out in front of them, stopping us from walking. "Elena and I can watch you to make sure you pass Elijah's test, and as soon as the cure is gone, Stefan and Damon can't try and shove it down your throat." I smile. "It'll be gone for good."

         "You have good ideas sometimes." Elena comments. I hum starting to walk again.

---------------------------------------------

       I sigh, pushing the door to the dress shops open, I stop seeing Caroline and Bonnie. She looks up seeing us and give her a small smile. "Hey, Bonnie. Heard you got your mind wiped." Elena calls out, i look over to her, pinching her arm. She looks over to me with narrowed before i roll mine. "That sucks. Pretty dress, Caroline."