XVI. Adopted.

---- 3rd Person POV----

     Elena Gilbert had just taken off walking, just as upset as her sister, finding out they look like the Salvatore brothers Ex-Girlfriend. So when Damon Salvatore walked into his bedroom, seeing the person he cared about's belonging on the bed. He freaked out.
    Damon picked up Alina's necklace, walking over to his brother's room. "What happened?" Damon gritted out. 

     "They know." Stefan frowned, holding up the picture of Katherine. "I need to find Elena." 

     "I need to find Alina," Damon said at the same time. Rushing out of the room. He had to find her.

______________________

---- Alina's POV----

       I scream, hoping someone, anyone hears me. 

   And then he was gone. I turn my head as another figure appears letting out another scream. "How ya doing in there?" I turn my head to see Damon and I'm somewhat relieved that it's Damon and not some psychotic vampi- some other psychotic vampire.

    "Damon?" I croak out and he gives me a soft smile. 

    "You look stuck." He deadpans. He stands up and the car starts to shake. 

    "M-my seatbelt," I tell him, moving to tug on it. 

"Hold on, let me get you out of here." He tells me, pulling my hand away from the glass-covered belt. "I need you to put your hands on the roof." I move my hands so they're pressed on the roof and i feel small pieces of glass stabbing me. "Yeah, just like that."

    "Are you ready?" He asks i look over to him, tears in my eyes. 

    "I'm scared." I whimper. 

"Do you trust me?" I look over to him, i do trust him, but i shouldn't. I nod and he smiles. "1, 2, 3." He yanks on the belt and i hear the snap, i start to fall but Damon's hands are wrapped around me, stopping me from falling into the glass. "It's okay, you're okay, i got you." He says, feeling me shake. 
    He pulls me out the window, still carrying me. 

    "Can you stand? Anything Broken?" He asks. I still feel dizzy and my hearts still racing and now my head hurts really, really bad. I shake my head and he goes to stand me up, but i feel like my legs are jello and i start to collapse Damon catching me again. 

    "Whoa, hey, you're fading fast," Damon says, and i can hear the worry in his voice. I start to close my eyes, but he lightly shakes me. "Alina. Alina, look at me." His hand is on the side of my cheek and the other is on my waist, keeping me steady. He sees the tears on my face and his face falls. 

    "Focus. Look at me." He says, almost pleading. 

"Why didn't you tell me?" I ask, a new set of fresh tears pooling in my eyes. "I look like her." I whimper.