XXV. Family

"Damon! Damon!" I cry out, looking around me. I'm in the woods, near the tomb, and I'm alone. I try to run but i can't i keep falling into trees scraping up my hands. "Damon! Please!" I cry out again. I put my hand up to my neck and pull it away. Blood.

     "Alina, I'm right here." I hear a familiar voice call out. I look to my right to see Damon himself, but when i see him my face falls. He's all bloody, the blood all over him. "You're bleeding..." He trails off. 

     "I-I don't know what happened, how he got out." I stutter. I try to walk towards Damon but I'm still shaking. "W-who's blood is that?" 

   "Not mine." He says walking towards me. "It's yours." I look at him in horror and back away, running into someone. When i turn around i see Stefan. 

    "W-What's going on?" I croak. Damon and Stefan share a look and i freeze, I take a step in the opposite direction but trip over something, a body. I look down and see myself, but it's not me, It's Elena. "Oh my god..." 

    "We wanted both of you, forever." Damon purrs, before attacking and then I'm dead...

      I gasp, sitting straight up, there are tears on my face and i let them stay as i think. Why would i have that dream.... nightmare, out of every possible option?
    "Are you okay?" I jump slightly, looking to my left seeing Damon, concern written all over his face. 

    "I'm fine." I sigh. 

"What happened? Nightmare?" I look at him shocked, maybe it was just a guess. "Elena told me about them when i brought you up here, do they happen a lot?" 

    "They used to happen all the time, but they've been happening less and less," I tell him nervous. He nods and i sigh, looking around. "How long were we down there last night?" 

     "A couple of hours, you fell asleep around two, Elena asked me to bring you up here." He says with a small shrug. 

    "Elena asked you to bring me up here?" I laugh, "To your room?"

   "Well... no. She said to the couch, but i didn't think that'd be fair, you'd be in pain so i brought you up here." He smirks. 

    "Never listening," I laugh. Damon just laughs, rolling his eyes to move next to me. "Is Elena still downstairs?" 

     "Do you really think she'd leave him alone down there?" He chuckles. I laugh lightly and he smiles. "I tried to get her to go to Stefan's room, but she said she wasn't tired."

   "Of course she isn't." I sigh. "I should probably go check on her," I mutter, still in Damon's bed. "But, i don't wanna get up." I sigh after a minute, getting up. The memory of the nightmare still fresh in my mind. I hope Damon wouldn't actually hurt me like i know Stefan wouldn't actually hurt Elena. 
    I also just hope that isn't the feelings talking. I walk down the stairs and to the basement, pushing open the door and walking to the cellar, seeing Elena standing right beside the door. 

   "Morning, Sunshine." I smile. She smiles, looking over to me. "How you doing?" I ask. 

   "It's so hard to see him locked up like this." She frowns. 

   "You're the one who locked him up." Damon counters, we both jump slightly, not knowing he had followed us down here. 

   "You helped." Elena glares. 

"Well, i couldn't have him running around chewing on people while the town was looking for vampires, now, could we?" Damon smirks. 

    "It had nothing to do with you actually caring about him." Elena glares.