LVII. The other side

I stare at the necklace Klaus gave me in the mirror and then see the box that holds the charm bracelet Damon got me for my birthday sitting on Stefan's dresser

I stare at the necklace Klaus gave me in the mirror and then see the box that holds the charm bracelet Damon got me for my birthday sitting on Stefan's dresser. I rush over, pulling open one of the drawers, throwing it in and closing it. I sigh, walking downstairs, hearing Damon groan.

"You gotta be kidding me." He groans. "Come on, Alina!" I turn the corner, seeing him chained to a chair, a fire poker in his chest.

"What?" I glare.

"Low blow, Alina, low blow. I get it you're mad." He huffs.

"What the hell happened to him, did you do that?" Stefan asks, walking up behind me.

"You know, Alina, what ever twisted ripper girlfriend game this is... stop it." He sighs, leaning his head on the back of the chair. This looks oddly familiar, like what he did to Mason.

"I didn't do this," I tell him. "I wish i did, but i didn't."

"Stop messing around!" Damon glares.

I roll my eyes, walking over towards Damon. "I'm not. I didn't do it. Maybe Mason's here to haunt your ass." I smirk. I pull the fire poker out of his chest, Damon screaming out. I toss it to the ground, pulling the chains off of Damon's hands. "Have fun untangling yourself," I smirk, turning to walk out of the room.

"Wow, what'd you do to make her mad?" I hear Stefan laugh, soon following me. "What'd he do to make you mad?" he asks me.

"I'm hungry."

______________________________________

Stefan and i walk down the sidewalk, seeing Elena and Ric sitting at a table, Jeremy disappearing into the grill. "Hey, guys." Stefan smiles, pulling my chair out for me as we sit.

I lean forward, a false sad look on my face, "Who forgot to invite me to the family summit?" I hum, Ric and Elena, look between each other, frowning. Stefan frowns, seeing one of his journals picking it up.

"Wow." He scoffs, "All these words. I forgot how much i used to care." He smirks.

"I didn't." Elena frowns, shaking her head. He nods slowly, throwing it back on the table.

"You know, Elena, it's probably best not to torture yourself with memories from the past. It's best we both move on and accept things as they are." Stefan shrugs.

"You know you two don't have to be here." Ric deapans.

"You know what, Alaric, you're right, we don't." Stefan nods, "But Elena's here, and we look out for Elena, and i could go, if you want me to, leave Alina with you, but i don't think they're on the best terms." Stefan shrugs. I smirk, shaking my head.

"Besides, there's gonna be people everywhere tonight, it's like an all you can eat buffet." I smile. Elena give me a shocked look and i turn to her, glaring. "What?"