18

So, I went into detail, explaining how the night went, what I had thought that I had felt for Will, and how I was now confused, but that I wouldn't have time to think it over, because he would be coming over tomorrow. 

For the next three hours, we texted each other, with topics ranging from my date, my feelings for Will, some girl that he had a crush on, but wouldn't tell me who she was, to so many other off the wall topics. I didn't even know that I had fallen asleep, until I woke up the next morning with my phone still in my hand. 

I had about 10 texts, so I checked them with bleary eyes. 6 were from Colby, asking me if I had fallen asleep after I didn't answer him, then teasing me because he knew that I had fallen asleep. The other 4 were from Will, telling me good morning, that he would be coming over soon, wondering why I hadn't answered him back, etc. 

"It's too early for this shit," I grumbled. I plugged my phone up to the charger and set it on my bedside table, before burying my face in my pillow. I wasn't ready to get up. 

"CALLIIEEEE," someone yelled on the other side of my door, while loudly beating against it. I groaned loudly and threw my pillow at the door. "DANIEL, STOP!" I screamed. I heard his stupid little laugh, a few more bangs against my door, then he stopped and ran back down the hallway. God, he got on my last damn nerve. 

Another knock sounded, but it was quiet and polite. I groaned and rolled my eyes. It was the fucking weekend! Why couldn't people leave alone? "Hey Callie?" I heard Will say softly on the other side of the door. "Fuck," I whispered to myself. I threw my covers back and stood up, then made sure that my short shorts covered everything, before I opened the door for him. 

"Good morning," he said, with a small smile. "Bed head looks good on you." I rolled my eyes, but I couldn't stop the grin that spread across my face. I ran my fingers through my tangled hair, then stood back so that he could come in. He started to close the door, but I stopped him.

 "Nope. Leave that open or Mom will have a fit," I said, before I sat down on my bed. He looked around my room, like he was seeing it for the first time. Obviously, it wasn't. We had hung out in my room plenty of times. Me, Will, his brother Jason, Daniel, and his my other nephew/brother Randy. They had even let me do makeovers on them when we were younger. I still had the Polaroids to prove it. 

"What are these?" he asked, walking over to a section of the wall that was covered in drawings that were on notebook paper. "They're drawings that my friend Derek did for me," I replied. I stood and walked over to the wall, next to him. "I had this weird phase where I really liked the alien heads so he started drawing them for me. See?" I pointed to one of the pictures. "They all represent someone in our friend group. This one is supposed to be me." 

The alien was female, curvy, wearing wide leg jeans, a long tight shirt, with a black studded belt hanging around the hips. "I think she's probably prettier," I joked, as I looked at the picture. Derek loved to draw and I honestly loved getting drawings from him. It was personal for me. 

"Hmm," he said, as he ran his fingers over one of the drawings. There was some kind of look in his eyes that I couldn't figure out. "You okay?" I asked, quietly. He looked over and smiled. I didn't see anything in his eyes now, but the shining happiness that I always saw. "Yeah, I'm fine. I'm with you," he replied. My heart melted a little at his words. 

"So, you love One Direction, huh?" he asked, looking around at the other walls My room was plastered with posters of One Direction and Harry Styles. "They're pretty good, I guess." I didn't reply because I knew that would be an argument on my end and he would think that I was crazy. They were way better than just "good, I guess." 

"So, what's up?" I asked, as I placed my hand on his arm and led him back over to sit on my bed. "I thought you were supposed to hanging out with Daniel." He grinned and nodded. 'I am. but that doesn't mean that I have to be with him every second, does it? He knows that I'm into you." I didn't know how to reply to that either, so I stayed silent. 

We sat there quietly for a few minutes, until I began to feel awkward. "Okay, well I guess I'm gonna take a shower and get started on my weekend chores," I said, standing up. He stood and got in front of me, so that there was practically no room between us. I froze when I felt his hands on my hips. 

"Will, my mom's room is right next door," I whispered and pulled away from him. "So what?" he asked, stepping closer to me. "She's in the kitchen making breakfast. Besides, it's not like I was going to throw you down on the bed and have my way with you...I mean, unless you wanted me too?" he wagged his eyebrows up and down. I couldn't help but laugh at him. "No, you dork!" I exclaimed. He laughed and placed his hands on my hips again. "I'm just going to kiss you Cal. That's it. Nothing wrong with that, right?" I didn't reply, as he leaned towards me. When I felt his soft lips press against mine, I leaned into him and the kiss. When his swiped my lower lip, I opened, ready to deepen it. 

"CAL! Are you up yet? Breakfast is ready!" My mom's yell had me jerking away from Will, immediately. 

"Shit," I whispered. "I thought she saw us." He laughed and took my hand. "Nah, I told you that it would be okay. Come on, let's go eat. Mrs. Mary is an amazing cook," he said, as he started leading me out of the room. "Hold on! I have to put some clothes on. THese shorts are too short to go in there around the guys," I replied, and pulled my hand away. 

I felt my cheeks redden when his eyes traveled down my body, all the way to my feet, then back up, lingering on my exposed thighs before he met my eyes again. "I don't know. I kinda like those shorts," he said, with his voice getting husky. It sent chills down my body.