19

When he stepped closer to me this time, I stayed still. His hands went to my hips but they didn't stay there. Instead, they traveled down, over the bare skin of my thighs and around to just below my ass.

He held my gaze, as his hands stopped there. I didn't know if he was asking for permission or what, so I just stood there, staring at him. I guess he took that as a yes, because his hands moved up, under my shorts and cupped my ass.

Then he pulled me towards him, until I was flush against his body. I could feel his hard on through his jeans and it excited me. I might've been a virgin but that didn't stop me from doing other things and knowing what was going on.

"Yeah, I really love these shorts." He said, keeping his voice low and gravelly.

He squeezed my ass one more time, before he let me go and stepped back.

"I'm gonna go before I actually do try to throw you down on that bed." He said, with a smirk.

I nodded and felt the heat rise in my cheeks. Stupid blush. I hated it.

He walked out and closed the door behind him. I swallowed hard and sat down on my bed.

Was it hot in here? Things seemed to be moving fast between us, and I still wasn't even sure that I wanted to date Will yet.

Over the next month, I ended up seeing him every weekend, and usually during the week because he would always be at my house. I had learned a long time ago that his parents really didn't care what he did. Hell, he didn't even go to school half the time.

I only saw Sherri, Kat, and my other friends at school. I wasn't hanging out with them on the weekends anymore because I was always with Will. I kind of missed them. I would have to see if they wanted to hang out soon.

Colby still texted me all the time, and we talked a little at school. Not much though, since we weren't in the same grade or classes.

My world seemed to revolve around Will and our hot make out sessions now. Sometimes, we didn't even go out because neither of us would have any money. Instead, we would find somewhere dark to park and...well, we didn't have sex, but everything else was done in depth.

Honestly, I hadn't expected him to be so, well, BIG. I had always heard that a guy's shoe size had something to do with whether or not they had a big dick. Will's shoe size was only a 9 and a half. His dick was about that many inches too.

I remembered when I first saw it, and how my mouth had dropped a little bit.

My reaction had definitely made him proud of himself.

"Callie? Hello? Anybody home?"

I jumped at the sound of my name. "Huh?" I sputtered out, feeling my face turn red, as if someone could read my mind and knew what I had been thinking of.

Sherri laughed, as she stood in front of me holding her books.

"The bell rang and you're still sitting here. It's time to go to lunch! Come on!"

How had I missed that loud ass bell? Wow, I must've really been inside my head.

Once we got our salads from the salad line, we took our usual seats outside, by the dry fountain that was in the middle of the courtyard.

"So, how's life? I feel like we haven't really talked in forever. You're always in your own little world." Sherri said, as she dumped Ranch dressing onto her salad.

I laughed, and did the same with my Ranch.

"Life is good, I guess. Things with Will are good. Listen, about that. I know that you said you were okay with it, but I really don't want anything to come between us again. I love you more than any stupid guy." I replied.

She shook her head and rolled her eyes.

"Will and I are old news. I've been hanging out with Chad more. You know that. I think we're about to really start dating. Did I tell you that we finally kissed last weekend, at the Lot?"

I let out a squeal and grabbed her arm, causing her bit of ranch covered salad to fall back into the plastic container that they came in. "NO, REALLY? Oh My GOD! I'm so happy for you!!!"

She laughed, and her face turned a little red. "Yeah, I wish you had been there. We were both drinking a little and he was really stoned, but he always is. He asked me to walk with him to Dana's to use the bathroom. When we got about halfway through the trees, he just stopped, then leaned over and kissed me. It was so sweet...and a REALLY good kiss!"

"That's amazing!" I shrieked. "Damn, I feel like I'm missing so much lately."

She bumped me with her shoulder. "That's because you are! We need to hang out soon. I miss you. We don't even talk on the phone anymore, because Will is always around. Can't you have any free time, away from him?" She asked, morosely.

I licked the salad dressing from my finger and nodded.

"Of course I can! How about we hang out this weekend? You can come over to my place, or I can come to yours. We can watch music videos all night, gossip, and dream about guys that we'll never have a chance with. Maybe I'll even kick your ass in a couple of hands of poker."

"HA!" She laughed. "In your dreams! You know I will wipe the floor with you at poker. Mom said that I can't go anywhere this weekend, because I have to deep clean the house, but I'm sure she won't mind if you come over. You're family. Hell, you can help me clean the damn house too."

I laughed and stuck a bite of salad in my mouth. "I con do fat." I replied, around the mouthful that I had.

"Gross." Sherri laughed.

I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out, making her laugh in disgust.

"Where's Kat at anyway?" I asked.

"Oh, I think she's sick or something. I don't really know. She's up Mitch's ass so I don't talk to her much either. Haven't you noticed that she hasn't exactly been around us in school lately?"

Well damn. I guess I had been more out of it than I had thought.

I went home that day, thinking about the weekend coming up. I had to admit that I was so excited about it! It felt like it had been forever since I had hung out with my best friend since birth, my cousin.

When I got home, Will was there again. I expected it now, so it was no surprise.