Chapter 5 Roommates

The Mecha Manufacturing Department sent an admission email to each admitted student, and at the same time indicated the student's class and assigned dormitory in the email. Yan Hao simply packed his luggage, went to the front desk to check out the room, and then went directly to the school's Mech Department to report.

  In school, after paying the tuition, Yan Hao got the password of his dormitory and a black magnetic card.

  "With this magnetic card, you can get some daily necessities and bedding in the hall on the first floor of the dormitory. There are four-piece suits, quilts, pillows, cups and so on. Things can be used, but the quality is average. If you buy it, you can go to the General Affairs Office to return the card after three days. A magnetic card can refund 300 star coins." The teacher in charge of registration said.

  "Okay, thank you teacher." Yan Hao naturally knew the use of this magnetic card, but he patiently listened to the teacher's introduction.

  Leaving the registration office, Yan Hao quickly found the location of the dormitory building according to the campus floor map sent to him in the email. The dormitory of the mecha manufacturing department is not far from the mecha department, but it is one south and one north away from the pharmacy major. In his last life, he spent four years at the Federal University, but he had never been here. At that time, his mind was full of wanting to surpass Yan Fei in medicine, and he spent all day in the laboratory.

  A college student, who has been in school for four full years, still has a place he hasn't set foot in. The more he thinks back, the more Yan Hao feels sorry for himself in his previous life. He would actually waste his entire life for a person he hated.

  Yan Hao was assigned to dormitory 306, which was a double room.

  The dormitories of the Mecha Manufacturing Department are in good condition, most of them are double rooms and single rooms, because most of the students who can learn mecha manufacturing come from a good family background, otherwise they would not be able to buy a lot of raw materials for their own practice.

  Of course, there are also students from poor families. Most of these students have outstanding talents in mech manufacturing, and they will be trained by the country, enterprises, or big families. And this kind of sponsored students will naturally not be short of money.

  Yan Hao came to the door of the dormitory with his bag on his back, entered the password, opened the door and went in, just in time to see a boy with a baby face coming out of the bathroom.

  "He Shao?" Yan Hao has a good memory, especially for people he only met after his rebirth.

  "Yan Hao!" He Shao naturally recognized Yan Hao, "I'm still guessing when you will come." "Do you know that

  I am your roommate?" The admission email only indicated the dormitory number, and did not mention the name of the roommate name.

  "Of course I know, I specifically asked to share a dormitory with you." He Shao said with a smile.

  "Specially?" Yan Hao looked at He Shao strangely.

  "My uncle is the head of the Mecha Manufacturing Department, and I asked him to help." He Shao didn't hide, and said openly, "You don't mind." "I don't mind, but why do you want to talk to

  me A dormitory?" Yan Hao asked.

  "I hit it off with you." He Shao said with a smile.

  Yan Hao looked at him silently.

  "Well, it's because your grades are good, and I want to make it easier for me to copy homework later." He Shao spread his hands and confessed resignedly.