Chapter 127 Ignore & Stupid

Manbao City is a very ordinary city on Star Z. It is not far from Wamu City, only two hours' drive away. This is the place where Yan Hao was born.

  Before dinner, the four of them returned to Manbaocheng's home. As soon as he entered the house, Yan Hao went straight upstairs and returned to his room, and then closed the door.

  Seeing him like this, Lu Siying frowned, but didn't say anything, she just asked Yan Fei to take Sima Mingxuan to the guest room to see if there was anything else she needed, and then she went to the kitchen to prepare dinner with the home robot. On the way back, she asked the home robot to start preparing in advance, so it was almost done now. Lu Siying looked at it, and added two more dishes that Yan Fei liked. In less than half an hour, the table was full The meal is ready.

  "Xiao Fei, ask Mingxuan to come down for dinner." Lu Siying stood at the stairs and shouted. Yan Fei and Sima Mingxuan heard the voice, and they walked downstairs together.

  "Mom, I'll help you." Seeing that Lu Siying was holding a dish in his hand, Yan Fei ran over quickly and took the plate from Lu Siying's hand.

  "You don't need to help, just sit and eat, and the robot will deliver it in a while." Although Lu Siying said so, she was very pleased to see her son so caring.

  "Where's Yan Hao?" Sima Mingxuan glanced downstairs but didn't see Yan Hao.

  "Still in the room." Lu Siying said.

  "I'll call him." After saying that, Sima Mingxuan turned his head and walked upstairs. He had observed Yan Hao when he went upstairs and returned to the house before, so he knew where Yan Hao's room was.

  Sima Mingxuan walked to Yan Hao's door and knocked lightly twice.

  The door opened, and Yan Hao was a little surprised to see Sima Mingxuan standing outside the door.

  "Aunt called you to eat." Sima Mingxuan said.

  "I'm calling you."

  Sima Mingxuan was taken aback, and was about to speak again when Lu Siying's voice came from downstairs: "Yan Hao, come down to eat."

Sima Mingxuan immediately had an expression of "You see, I didn't lie to you".

  "I'm going to wash my hands, you go down first."

  "It's okay, I'll wait for you." Sima Mingxuan said, his eyes drifted towards Yan Hao's room.

  Yan Hao frowned, and immediately lost all politeness, and slammed the door shut in front of Sima Mingxuan.

  The smile on Sima Mingxuan's face froze, but soon returned to normal, took a breath, turned and went downstairs.

  After a while, Yan Hao came down from upstairs, and Yan Fei and the three had already started eating, so he went straight to the empty seat and sat down, picked up the bowls and chopsticks, and prepared to make a quick decision.

  "You have a guest calling you for dinner, what are you doing in your room, you won't come down for so long?" Lu Siying looked at Yan Hao dissatisfied.

  "Clean up the room." Yan Hao said.

  "What's in the room..."

  "Auntie, this dish tastes good." Sima Mingxuan interrupted Lu Siying's reprimand. He came this time to ask Yan Hao to help prepare the liquid medicine. Although Yan Fei repeatedly assured that as long as Lu Siying asked, Yan Hao would definitely agree. But seeing the tense relationship between the two, Sima Mingxuan had already begun to express doubts.