Chapter 96 Converter

Yan Hao has a straightforward character, he likes it if he likes it, but he really has no experience in this kind of thing, and although he has never confessed his love to him, he has watched some serials anyway, knowing that he will not necessarily be accepted if he confesses his love. So he decided to make some preparations first, such as preparing a gift that Sheng Heng likes first.

  Regarding this, He Shao said that Yan Hao was completely redundant: "Believe me, it doesn't need to be so complicated at all, you just need to go and say that you like him , even, you don’t need to say, just send a message.”

  Sheng Heng has been thinking about you for almost a year, so whatever gift you want, you are the best gift.

  As long as He Shao thinks of that scene, He Shao's heart is filled. It's okay for his cub to be missed, but in the end, his cub confesses first. Thinking about it, he feels a loss.

  But no matter what He Shao said, Yan Hao still insisted on preparing the gift first, and quickly figured out what gift to give, then turned around and plunged into the research room. The research lasted for ten days.

  During these ten days, for the first five days, Sheng Heng deliberately avoided Yan Hao, fearing that his appearance would remind Yan Hao of his outrageous behavior that day. In the next five days, Sheng Heng stopped hiding, but found that Yan Hao seemed to be avoiding him. There was no one in the lunch cafeteria, so I sent a message saying that I was busy.

  But Yan Hao clearly said that Mr. Pang gave him a vacation during the final exam, so that he could prepare for the exam with peace of mind. And with Yan Hao's IQ, he wouldn't be too busy to see anyone for a final exam, this sounds like an excuse.

  The moment he realized that Yan Hao was hiding from him, Sheng Hengda rushed directly to the downstairs of Yan Hao's dormitory at night, impulsively wanting to go in and drag him out to explain. But in the end, reason still defeated impulse, and he stood blankly downstairs for half an hour before Yan Hao finally sent a message to Yan Hao.

  Sheng Heng: [We are partners. 】

  Yan Hao replied quickly and briefly: 【Of course. 】

  Seeing Yan Hao's affirmative reply, Sheng Heng's restless heart finally calmed down. Yan Hao also admitted that they were partners, which meant that he didn't really hate himself.

  Sheng Heng came over silently, and then left silently. Yan Hao knew nothing about it, and was drawing the design of the converter in the dormitory. Early the next morning, I couldn't wait to rush to the laboratory and let Mr. Pang guide me.

  "Teacher, please help me to see, if I change the wiring like this and add high-level energy blocks, can I equip low-level mechs with high-level energy weapons?" Yan Hao asked for advice.

  Mr. Pang took the blueprint and looked at it carefully. The more he looked at it, the more gratified he became. No matter who he showed this blueprint, he would definitely not be able to tell that it was made by a novice who had just come into contact with mechs not long ago.

  You must know that the division of mech levels is not only different from the level of parts, but also different from its internal circuits. The higher the level of the mech, the more complicated the wiring, and simple wiring cannot be connected to complex wiring. This also leads to the fact that mechas of the same level can only be composed of parts of the same level. However, Yan Hao's converter can complete the connection and conversion of complex circuits and simple circuits.

  "Tell me about your thinking." Mr. Pang already understood it, but he still wanted to hear Yan Hao's explanation.

  "High-level weapons cannot be installed on low-level mechas because the circuits of high-level weapons are more complicated, so I want to design a converter. This converter has a set of independent circuits that can complete energy reorganization and distribution. .I added this converter inside the weapon, and I can..." Yan Hao explained his design process in detail.