Chapter 112

The   two warships behind Black Soul, one on the left and the other on the right, used the biggest artillery fire to clear the way ahead for him. Black Soul just walked through the artillery fire all the way, avoiding the attack of the remaining Zerg, and approaching quickly The ninth-level Zerg in the rear.

  "Does he want to kill the ninth-level Zerg? Is he crazy? The black soul is only at the sixth level." Zhong Lao was shocked.

  Yan Hao didn't speak. At this moment, he was already lying on the glass window, staring straight at the voice in space.

  "What's the matter with Sheng Zhuo, why didn't he come by himself?" Mr. Zhong was very puzzled, no matter how good Sheng Heng was, he was only a student, and the mecha was only level six, so to deal with level nine Zerg, let him come and die What's the difference? Even if there is some wealthy family's secret, in order to compete for family property and status, it doesn't have to be so obvious that you want to kill your brother.

  "Brother Sheng Zhuo has a problem with his mental strength, so he can't play at this time." Yan Hao explained.

  "What?" Elder Zhong, who had been calm since the accident, finally panicked.

  Sheng Zhuo had a problem with his mental power, so he could understand that he couldn't fight, but he didn't replace other suitable mech fighters when he couldn't fight, but let Sheng Heng, who had a high level of mental power but obviously lacking in ability, play. an explanation.

  The base is empty.

  This is not as good as his brother Yan Qiang's guess just now.

  In just a few words, the black soul driven by Sheng Heng has traveled through most of the battlefield, the second half of the battlefield.

  "Second Young Master, the battleship has reached its limit." The voice of the pilot of the battleship came from the communicator. Here, the cover of the battleship has no effect, the range is too far, and it cannot be accurate. And because of the mental shock wave of the ninth-level Zerg, the warship could not approach.

  "I see." After saying that, Sheng Heng activated the two eight-level particle cannons on his shoulders, and then subconsciously glanced at the energy saturation of the mecha.

  98%.

  Fortunately, he has a habit of keeping the mecha in the best energy state on weekdays, and then he fired without hesitation.

  The eight-level particle cannon made by Mr. Pang himself, although Bie Yanhao's energy converter has weakened some of its power, but its power is still objective. All the Zerg trying to block in front of the black soul were engulfed by the eight-level particle cannon fire. Countless fragments of broken limbs flew in the space, but more Zerg rushed forward one after another. They were not afraid of death, as if they had no fear.

  Black Soul's speed was extremely fast, he didn't dare to let himself stop even for a moment, because once he stopped, the Zerg behind him would catch up. At this moment, Sheng Heng was the same as those Zergs who were advancing one after another around him. He was also fearless of death, and he only had the huge figure in front of him in his eyes.

  Finally, when he shot the last Zerg flying in front of him, Black Soul finally passed through the encirclement net of the lower Zerg. Behind the encirclement net, the ninth-level Zerg was being guarded by three seventh-level Zerg, so it still didn't move, but turned its head to look in the direction of the spaceship, and opened its mouth to scream.

  There was no sound in the void, and Sheng Heng didn't know what his cry was like, but what he could see was that the low-level Zerg who were chasing behind him just now turned sharply, and all of them turned towards the spaceship not far away. fly away.