Chapter 166 Universal Mimicry

The two came out of the hospital together, returned to the base together, and then separated. Sheng Heng went to report to Admiral Sheng, while Yan Hao went back to the No. 1 maintenance room.

  "Master Yan Hao, are you back?" Xiao Wei is the assistant specially assigned by Dia to Yan Hao, so he greeted Yan Hao as soon as he entered the door.

  "Look for me?" Yan Hao asked.

  "There is something wrong with the mech system. Master Dia said you debugged it quickly, so I want you to take a look." Xiao Wei said.

  "Okay, I'll go and have a look." Yan Hao said as he walked, "Is there any lunch box? Can you get me a box?" "You haven't eaten yet? I'll get it for you

  now, why don't you eat?" Come over for maintenance after dinner." Xiao Wei said quickly.

  "No, it won't take much time to debug the system. Help me get a box of lunch and put it in the room inside." Yan Hao said as he stepped on the elevator.

  The operating system currently used by the mecha was researched by the disciples led by Mr. Zhong. Mr. Zhong would make some upgrades and changes to this system every year, and Yan Hao followed the whole process. So Yan Hao is very familiar with this system. He only needs to check a few data, and he can immediately know where the problem is, and debug it quickly.

  It only took Yan Hao ten minutes to complete the debugging of the system. After debugging, he handed over the mech to Xiao Wei and went straight into the room inside. Xiaowei had already placed a lunch box in it in advance, and while Yan Hao was eating, he made a video call to Mr. Zhong. It took a long time for the communication to be connected. On the other end of the video, Mr. Zhong was standing on the elevator, with maintenance tools in his hand, and was overhauling a level nine mecha.

  "Teacher, I have something to discuss with you." Yan Hao said.

  Mr. Zhong kept moving his hands, and replied casually, "You tell me."

  "I want to announce the improvement method of the fifth-level mimicry system." Yan Hao said.

  The movements in Mr. Zhong's hand paused, and he slowly turned his head to look at Yan Hao at the other end of the video: "Now?" "

  Now, teacher,? I think now is the best time to announce the fifth-level mimicry system." Yan Hao continued He gave his reasons, "After I came here, I found that not only the damaged mechs in the base could not be repaired, but also the mecha fighters with damaged fingers. Because they have been manipulating the mechas for a long time, many people can't repair them." It's time to go to the battlefield. A broken mecha can be repaired, but the hands of a mecha warrior need time to recover slowly. I don't know how long this battle will last, maybe in half a month, the rest of the Federation can fight There are not many fighters, so I think the mimic mecha is imperative."

"Have you solved the problem of Fengleishi?" Elder Zhong asked.

  There are two reasons why Mr. Zhong has been reluctant to promote low-level mimic mechas to the outside world. One is that low-level mimic mechs are not powerful enough. The second is that in order to support the operation of the mimic mecha system, the core of the mechas must be extremely rare and Expensive wind and thunder stone to craft.

  "It's solved. In the past six months, I have been making Victory. Victory is my latest level-7 mimic mech." The name was just chosen, and Yan Hao explained, afraid that the teacher would not understand, "When I was making Victory, I made it for Maximize the effect of the phantom spirit stone, and made various attempts. Then I found that cyanite combined with 10% phantom spirit stone, combined with spiritual power catalyst, can achieve the same effect as the wind and thunder stone." Zhong Lao's