Chapter 142 Because of him

"What do you want to do?" Sheng Heng turned sideways, putting distance between him and Ye Chen.

  "Don't be nervous." Ye Chen smiled, still calmly picking out his favorite food on the self-service counter, "I'm really just out for a trip." "

  If it's just a trip, you don't have to follow me back to Capital Star , and there is no need to reveal your identity to me." After a brief moment of tension, Sheng Heng quickly calmed down, and at this time they were all on the spaceship flying to Capital Star, and Ye Chen couldn't do much. Moreover, as far as he knew, the Youmu Legion never looted civil aviation spacecraft, and generally only robbed the Federation's transport warships.

  "I really need you." Ye Chen immediately admitted frankly, he blew himself up for the next conversation.

  The doubts in Sheng Heng's eyes were even worse. He couldn't imagine that Ye Chen could find him for anything, and he was still a military adviser of the Monster Dream Army.

  "Did your God of War Legion recently come up with a new type of weapon, which is specially used to hunt and kill low-level Zerg?" Ye Chen asked.

  "You put spies in our legion?"

  "Isn't it difficult? The God of War Legion recruits new recruits every year, not only your God of War Legion, but also the other two major legions have our spies. I have worked hard for you, using We are the best mecha warrior in Youmeng." Ye Chen said shamelessly.

  "..." Sheng Heng.

  Although Sheng Heng was speechless, he also knew that Ye Chen didn't say anything. If the legion wants to maintain its combat power, it must continue to accept recruits. It is not surprising that there will be spies from other legions. In the legion, powerful fighters will always Be reused and promoted.

  "This weapon must have been designed by Yan Hao." Ye Chen said again.

  Sheng Heng's sharp eyes shot out a cold light, and he was like a lion ready to go. As long as the prey in front of him moved a little, he would stretch out his claws without hesitation.

  "Don't look at me like that, I'll be scared." Although Ye Chen said so, his expression didn't show much fear, "If I want to do something to Yan Hao, I just need to not show up in the hospital and make him feel better." Wouldn't it be better to die violently?"

  "The matter of weapons is within the God of War Legion. No more than five people know about it, and none of these five people can be spies." "Are

  you so sure?" Ye Chen asked back.

  Sheng Heng looked at him coldly, without saying a word, but there was no doubt in his eyes. Among the five people, the third brother is their father and son, and the remaining two are the head of the mech manufacturing department, and the other is an uncle who followed his father through life and death. He has saved his father more than once, so these two people are absolutely There will be no problem.

  "Well, I guessed what happened to Yan Hao." Ye Chen said, "A few months ago, the video of you manipulating a mimetic mech to kill a ninth-level Zerg solo swept the entire Federation, becoming the number one softie in the Federation."

  The corner of Sheng Heng's mouth twitched.

  "So I'm very curious about this person who can make the second young master of the God of War Legion a soft meal. I couldn't help but investigate more because of this curiosity. It just so happened that some time ago, Yan Hao went to the Mecha Association to assess the level, level six On the mecha maker certificate, the famous instructor is actually Pang Tianhe Panglao. Panglao is as famous as Zhonglao, and he is best at weapon design. What's more, you will be back within two days The station of the God of War Legion, and then a new weapon appeared inside the God of War Legion. It should be reasonable for me to think about it a little bit." Sheng Heng couldn't refute, could it be that