Chapter 143 You don't need to wait

"Why are you here?" Sheng Heng took two quick steps to meet Yan Hao.

  "You have been out for too long, Mr. Wen is a little hungry, I came out to help him get some food, and I came to find you by the way." Yan Hao asked casually, "I searched around just now, but I didn't see you, where did you go? "

  "We went to talk about something." Sheng Heng said.

  "Oh." Yan Hao said oh and didn't ask again.

  "Go back."

  "Wait a while, the plate of fried noodles that came up just now is very delicious, I'll go and get some." "

  I'll go with you." After saying that, the two went to the place where the fried noodles were placed, deliberately lagging one step behind Only then did Ye Chen quicken his pace and walked to the seat where Wen Lao was sitting.

  Seeing that Ye Chen came back alone, Wen Lao asked in surprise, "Why are you the only one coming back?" "The

  two of them are still choosing what to eat, and I don't want to be a light bulb, so I came back first." Ye Chen said.

  "It's better to be young." Old Wen smiled and shook his head.

  Three days passed in a blink of an eye, and the spacecraft landed on Capital Star on time.

  Wen Lao was picked up by his apprentice Xia Yi as soon as he got off the spaceship. Before leaving, he warmly invited Ye Chen to visit his medicine garden. It can be seen that the contact with Wen Lao Spaceship in the past few days appreciates Ye Chen. Ye Chen fully agreed, saying that if he had time, he would definitely visit. Not long after Wen Lao left, the car sent by the research institute to pick up Yan Hao also arrived.

  "Ye Chen, who are you going to, do you want us to give you a lift?" Yan Hao asked Ye Chen.

  "No need, my boyfriend is already on his way to pick me up. If I leave with you, he will be angry, just like last time." Ye Chen winked at Yan Hao.

  as usual? Immediately, images that were not suitable for children appeared in Yan Hao's mind, and his voice stuttered immediately: "Then...that won't bother you."

  Ye Chen's boyfriend? Sheng Heng thought about it, but didn't say anything.

  It is not allowed to park for a long time near the port. As soon as the two got into the car, the car drove away immediately. At this time, a tall, cold-looking man walked out of the crowd, and quietly came behind Ye Chen.

  "You really decided to choose the God of War Legion?" the man asked.

  Ye Chen turned around and asked with a smile: "Why, you don't agree?"

  "You chose the God of War Legion because of the relationship between Yan Hao and Sheng Heng. They are not married yet, and their relationship can easily change." "

  You are right. , maybe I will break up with you in the next minute?" Ye Chen smiled.

  The man's face darkened: "How can we be like them? Our relationship has gone through the test of life and death. Don't break up every time you disagree with me. If it's just me, no matter how you choose, I have no objection, but The Monster Dream Legion has 10,000 people, and as the leader, I always have to be more cautious." "

  That's what you didn't see. At that time, Yan Hao had an accident on Planet Z, and Sheng Heng flew all the way to Planet Z in the starry sky. It was vaguely , you crossed the bug swarm to save my shadow." Ye Chen said.

  "So it's because of me." A smug look rose on the man's face.

  "Then do you...do you have any opinions?" Ye Chen raised his eyebrows and smiled, the corners of his eyes and brows were charming.