Chapter 114 Ruanfan Man

【Is the Mimic Mecha so awesome? Can a level 6 mecha kill a level 9 Zerg? ]

  [Have you seen the operation of the mech in the video? When he sideways dodged the Zerg attack while sinking to shoot, his body changed at least a dozen times. If this is a traditional mech, it won't work even if it's a waste of hands. 】

  【There is also his particle cannon, which is obviously a level 6 mech, but the weapon can blast away level 7 Zerg. Does the weapon of the mimic mecha have to be more powerful? 】

  【Yes, yes, what I wanted to ask just now, isn’t it that different mechas have different circuits, so high-level weapons cannot be equipped with low-level mechas? ]

  [Upstairs, you are talking about traditional mechs. The wiring of humanoid mechas is of course different from traditional mechas. ]

  [I'm going, this mecha warrior is so handsome, even if it's a mimic mecha, among thousands of Zergs, killing a level 9 Zerg alone is impossible for ordinary people to do. 】

  [Yes, and the ninth-level Zerg also has a mental shock wave, which can only be approached by people whose mental strength exceeds A-level. ]

  [By the way, has the mimic mecha been released yet? Does anyone know the news? 】

  After seeing the power of the Mimic Mecha, one will naturally want to own it, not to mention, the Mimic Mecha has always been the research direction of the Federation. —In time, most of the netizens on Starnet began to ask where the mimic mecha came from. Even those who have friends or relatives in the God of War Legion call directly to ask. In the end, it intensified, and the God of War Legion had no choice but to announce the names of Zhong Lao and Yan Hao, the producers of the mimic mech, after obtaining the consent of Zhong Lao.

  Zhong Lao's name can be said to be known to everyone in the entire Federation, and Yan Hao announced it in the name of Zhong Lao's apprentice, so everyone didn't pay much attention to it, and only thought that this mimic mech was mainly produced by Zhong Lao. The apprentice is just a slap in the face.

  Mr. Zhong is a tenth-level mech manufacturing master and the earliest researcher of the mimicry system. It is only reasonable for him to be able to create a mimicry mech.

  However, didn't he say a few years ago that he would not let the mimic mecha out of the laboratory?

  Could it be that he figured it out? Is the mimic mech available for sale?

  Immediately, a bunch of people who wanted to buy the mimic mecha began to leave messages under the official website of the Federal Research Institute.

  [Master Zhong, please—a mimetic mecha, I will buy it for any price. 】This is a local tyrant.

  [Old Zhong, give me a mimic mecha, and I'm going to kill the ninth-level Zerg too. 】This is completely a passion for joining in the fun.

  [Old Zhong, is this money enough to buy one? Not enough, I'll make it up again. ] In the picture above, a screenshot of a bank account, there are too many zeros in it.

  [West grass, capture alive - a local tyrant. ]

  [A lot of money, I can't count the zeros. 】

  The local tyrant above who sent a screenshot of his bank account seems to have taken the lead. In the next row of messages, more and more people came to buy mechs with screenshots of their accounts, and the amounts were larger than each other, as if The auction house's bidding auction is so-so, and the netizens who watched it began to doubt life.