Chapter 73 Deviation

"Wait for me." Outside the cafeteria, He Shao chased for a long time before catching up with Yan Hao.

  Yan Hao looked back and saw that Yan Fei and Sima Mingxuan hadn't chased him out, so he slowed down and stood there waiting for He Shao.

  "Why are you running?" He Shao said angrily, "Are the two of us still afraid of your wonderful brother?" "

  They are also two people." Yan Hao said.

  "Two people? The person who helped him just now, do they know each other?" He Shao asked.

  "Yeah." More than just acquaintances, they are the two male protagonists in the book.

  "That's okay, two-on-two, I won't necessarily lose in a fight." He Shao said confidently.

  "I don't want to see them." He Shao is not a supporting character in the original book, but Yan Fei and Sima Mingxuan are the male protagonists in the book. He didn't want He Shao to take risks until he was sure.

  "That's right, your younger brother, every time he comes here, he looks like he's being bullied by you, which makes me feel sick." He Shao said.

  "Come on, don't mention him anymore, let's go back and review the road map." Yan Hao said.

  Not long after Yan Hao left, Yan Fei and Sima Mingxuan also came out of the cafeteria.

  "Senior, thank you for helping me just now, otherwise I might be injured. My name is Yan Fei, a first-year student in the College of Pharmacy. If the senior is useful to my place in the future, you can come to me at any time." Yan Fei turned to Sima Ming Xuan thanked.

  "Your name is Yan Fei? Your name is very similar to Yan Hao's." Sima Mingxuan raised his eyebrows.

  Why does everyone have to ask Yan Hao once when they hear their name?

  Yan Fei slandered in his heart, but he didn't show it on his face. He replied calmly, "Yan Hao, it's my brother." "

  You guys are brothers? No wonder the names are so similar. You just said that you are also a freshman, and you and your brother are both Freshman, are you twins?" Sima Mingxuan asked.

  "No, my brother is one year older than me, and he re-educated for a year in the first year of junior high school." Yan Fei said.

  "Yan Hao rebuilt? No way, he's so smart." Sima Mingxuan subconsciously didn't believe it.

  "Senior, are you familiar with my brother?" Yan Fei is not stupid, he can tell that the person in front of him is trying to find out about Yan Hao's situation from him.

  "Not very familiar, just met a few times." Sima Mingxuan smiled and said, "I am from the mecha department, and your brother is from the mecha manufacturing department, so I couldn't help paying more attention." "My brother is in the mecha department

  . Are the grades in the manufacturing department good?" Yan Fei asked.

  "Why, you don't know?" Sima Mingxuan asked in surprise.

  "The senior doesn't know. My brother didn't study mech manufacturing in middle school. He studied pharmacy just like me." Yan Fei explained, "But for some reason, after entering university, he suddenly changed the exam. Even though my brother is very smart, his foundation is definitely not as good as that of other students."

  "It turns out that Yan Hao studied medicine in middle school, so it's no wonder he can make a sixth-level sedative." Sima Mingxuan suddenly said.

  When he was at the base before, he wondered how Yan Hao, a student who studied mecha manufacturing, could make medicine. It turned out that he studied pharmacy in middle school.