Chapter 125

Two days after Yan Hao obtained the sixth-level mecha maker certificate, the final exam of the Federal University was over, and the four who hadn't seen each other for a long time made an appointment to meet in the school training room.

  Sheng Heng already has the title of lieutenant, and the number of Zergs killed on the front line has already reached the school's graduation requirements. Originally, he could apply not to take the final exam like Yan Hao, but this semester, he and Yan Hao I haven't met a few times in total, but I finally couldn't hold back, and I still asked for leave and came back.

  In the training room, a silver-white mecha stood quietly in the center of the room. There was a light on the top of the head, reflecting a little bit of light, which looked sacred and majestic.

  "It's so beautiful!" Although he always knew that Yan Hao was making a level 6 mecha, this was the first time He Shao saw the real thing.

  "If I had known that you would be able to make a sixth-level mecha this semester, I wouldn't have asked my dad to buy me a mecha. I've been waiting for this one from you." Cheng Wenkang's eyes lit up, and he couldn't wait to touch it. On the shell of the mecha.

  "What's its name?" Sheng Heng asked.

  "It's called rebirth." Yan Hao replied.

  "Rebirth, is there any meaning?" Sheng Heng asked.

  "I've always felt that giving up medicine and learning mechs is my rebirth, so I named him this, isn't it nice?" Yan Hao said.

  At that time, the mecha had just been manufactured, and when Mr. Pang asked him what name he would choose, he chose such a name without thinking.

  "It sounds good." Sheng Heng nodded.

  "Xiao Hao, don't you want to test a new weapon? I'll test it for you." Cheng Wenkang had already touched the mech at this time, but he was still not satisfied, and greedily wanted to go up and drive it himself.

  "Can you be used?" Sheng Heng glanced at him, how could you be the first to drive the mecha made by my wife.

  "Why don't you need me? This is a traditional mecha. If you are the one who drives the mimic mecha, can I be suitable?" Cheng Wenkang said.

  Sheng Heng rolled his eyes, when did the mimic mecha become disgusted by others?

  "Go aside." Sheng Heng didn't bother to pay attention to him, and directly grabbed Cheng Wenkang's collar and dragged him aside.

  He Shao raised his head, looked at a very strange looking weapon on the back of the mecha, and couldn't help but said, "This is your weapon that was deducted five points?" "Yes."

  Yan Hao nodded.

  "The person in charge of the Mecha Association is too blind. Old Pang, your weapon, recognized it. Why did he deduct five points from you?" For the five points deducted, He Shao behaved better than Yan. Hao is still excited, and has been talking about this for two days.

  "In terms of production difficulty, this weapon of mine is indeed too simple, and it is reasonable for Master Qin to deduct points from me." Yan Hao said.

  "That's because he has no vision. He will definitely regret it when your weapon shows its power on the battlefield." He Shao was still angry.

  "I'll try it." Sheng Heng dragged Cheng Wenkang away, walked to the front of the mecha, bent his legs and jumped up, and entered the cockpit after three or two landings.

  Everyone quickly retreated to the corner, giving the mecha room to play.

  "Senior, try the basic operation first." Yan Hao talked to Sheng Heng through the communication in the mecha.