Chapter 6 First Day of school

The report on the start of school lasted for three days. Except for going shopping with He Shao on the first day, Yan Hao never went out of the dormitory again. He Shao went to the cafeteria to help him carry the three meals.

  This day, He Shao returned to the dormitory with another meal. Seeing that Yan Hao was still sitting on the desk reading those basic books, he finally couldn't help but said: "Hao Hao, I asked my uncle, and there will be no exams after school starts."

  In the past few days, Yan Hao spent sleepless nights and food reviewing middle school knowledge every day, which made him think that there would be a surprise test after the school started, so he asked his uncle, the head of the department, to find out.

  "I'm not here for the exam." Yan Hao raised his head.

  "Then what are you doing for it?" He Shao asked, "The professional assessment is over. If you want to read books, you should also read our new textbooks." "

  My foundation is relatively poor." Yan Hao said.

  "Are you kidding? Those who can be admitted to the Federal University, who is not a top student in middle school? You tell me that your foundation is poor?" "I am different from you. I

  majored in pharmacy in middle school." Yan Hao said.

  He Shao was stunned, and then remembered: "You said last time that you were going to apply for the major of pharmacy, and then changed to mecha manufacturing. You mean that you have been studying pharmacy throughout your middle school?

  " I have been manufacturing mechas for a year, and later I read some materials intermittently, but after all, I haven’t studied it systematically, so I want to supplement the basic knowledge from the beginning.” Yan Hao said.

  He Shao blinked, blinked again, and then groaned: "You have only studied for one year, and you have been admitted to the Department of Mech Manufacturing."

  Yan Hao was startled by his super loud groan.

  "Brother Hao, my younger brother thought you were a top student, it's too superficial, you are a perfect student." He Shao said excitedly.

  "You're exaggerating too much. Didn't I tell you before that I changed my major?" Yan Hao couldn't tell whether to laugh or cry.

  "I used to think that you studied medicine and mecha manufacturing in middle school. I didn't know that you specialized in medicine and mecha manufacturing in the naked exam. The difficulty of this exam is very different." He Shao said excitedly, "You have studied for a while. If you were able to pass the exam in mecha manufacturing in 2000, aren’t you also very good at pharmacy?” “

  Actually, I don’t have any talent in pharmacy, and I mainly rely on hard work. If I barely pass the exam, I can pass the pharmacy major.” Yan Hao said.

  "Then it's a fart. You studied pharmacy for six years before barely getting in. You got in after one year in mech manufacturing. Brother, your talents and skills are all in our mecha manufacturing department." He Shao said decisively.

  "Well, you're right." Yan Hao echoed with a smile, "I thought so too, so I resolutely gave up the pharmacy exam and came to the Mecha Manufacturing Department." "So you were half an hour late at that time, didn't

  you Because you left home late, was that when you were taking the exam for the major of pharmacy?" "

  Well, fortunately, I met a senior to guide the way, otherwise I almost missed it." Yan Hao said.

  He Shao knew that Yan Hao was a mecha manufacturer who changed his report midway, but he didn't know that this guy had already passed the pharmacy professional exam, so he ran out halfway. He always thought that after the college entrance examination, Yan Hao hesitated between the two majors, and finally chose mecha manufacturing, and then spent several months trying to catch up on mecha knowledge, and finally passed the entrance examination. This guy's relationship is really a complete naked test.