Chapter 99 The Three Generations System

In the cafeteria, everyone ordered a bunch of dishes, surrounded Yan Hao in the middle, and were welcoming him. They looked so happy that they couldn't tell that they were bloody when they were scolded by Mr. Zhong just now.

  It can be seen that these people have experienced hundreds of battles about being scolded by Mr. Zhong.

  After eating half of his lunch, Yan Hao had a general understanding of his senior brothers. Except for the elder brother and the second elder brother who were appointed as the dean of the sub-planet research institute, the other five elder brothers are all here. Among them, Papilia ranked sixth.

  "Junior brother, you are so young, are you an adult?"

  "Junior brother, eat more, you look thin. Working in a research institute, it is not enough to have no physical strength, eat more." "

  Little brother, listen Said that you are very good at mathematics, and you have independently developed a mimic system?"

  "Do you have a girlfriend?"

  ...

  "I'm an adult, thank you, it's okay, no." Yan Hao didn't know how to deal with so many senior brothers who blamed him at the same time, so he could only answer questions one by one obediently.

"What did you ask? Junior brother is so young, how could he have a girlfriend." "

  That's right, junior brother, don't listen to them. You are young, don't fall in love so early, you will be deceived." "

  I... Yan Hao bit his lip, opened his big eyes, and was at a loss for words for a while.

  Everyone immediately discovered the problem.

  Although they have only just met Yan Hao, Yan Hao has always been very obedient since the meeting. To those senior brothers who are teasing or strange, he will answer those who can answer, and will nod obediently to those who cannot answer. . This sudden hesitation, there must be something wrong.

  Sure enough, after a brief hesitation, Yan Hao said: "I'm already in a relationship."

  After finishing speaking, he was still a little ashamed, as if he had failed the entrustment of his seniors.

  Everyone: ...

  Little Junior Brother, your innocence and cuteness are just pretending, you are actually a black belly, right? You are not showing off at all, but showing off. As the youngest child among all the seniors, you are the first to fall in love. What do you let us seniors who are still single say?

  "Huh, when?" Babe, who had always been in contact with Yan Hao, couldn't help asking.

  "Just yesterday." Yan Hao replied honestly.

  I just took off the order yesterday, how can such fresh gossip not make people feel excited.

  "Excuse me, what happened yesterday?" Someone couldn't help but make a sound.

  Immediately, the eyes of the other five senior brothers lit up.

  Don't look at these people who are mech manufacturing geniuses, they seem extremely cold, but they spend all day doing research in the research institute, life is dull and boring, and their enthusiasm for gossip is the most violent. What's more, this is the gossip of their junior brother.

  "That's right, I confessed, and the senior agreed." Yan Hao replied.

  Everyone gasped: It was actually the younger brother who confessed to Bai first? I didn't see it, the little junior brother is obedient and clever, but he is actually a ruthless person when it comes to emotions.