Chapter 55 Grandmaster Energy Blocks

The materials for making energy blocks are available on the spaceship, and they were quickly taken away.

  When Xiang Jun robbed the No. 1 inspection room, all the students who came to participate in the assessment were present. Although they did not participate in the snatching of the No. 1 inspection room, they were still willing to watch such things as lively. So when the two each received a copy of the materials and walked to the production stage, the crowd also surrounded them.

  "I remember that the final exam of freshman year was to make five-level energy blocks." Xiang Jun took the materials and didn't rush to make them, and looked at Yan Hao who was checking the materials with a relaxed face.

  "What do you want to say?" Yan Hao looked at Xiang Jun calmly.

  "I'll give you five minutes."

  Yan Hao frowned, a little puzzled.

  "I'm now able to make a level 6 energy block. You just learned how to make a level 5 energy block, so I'll let you do it five minutes earlier. Don't lose at that time, saying that I have more experience than you." Xiang Jun said proudly.

  Yan Hao thought for a moment, and asked a more rigorous question: "The final victory or defeat, is the final judgment based on the length of time it takes to complete the production, or the efficiency of the energy block?" "Is the elementary school boy so afraid of losing

  ? , the senior will give you another five percentage points of efficiency." Xiang Jun had a generous expression, "As long as the energy blocks you make are not lower than my five percentage points of efficiency, you will win." "No need." Yan Hao shook his

  head , "You don't need to ask, we compare normally."

  "Whether you use it or not, the senior said this here." Xiang Jun said.

  Yan Hao only felt that this person talked a lot, so couldn't the game start sooner?

  Sheng Heng saw Yan Hao's impatience, glanced at the crowd, pointed to a classmate in the class and said, "Wu Wei, you can be the referee.

  " Without delay, he stepped forward, called up the stopwatch function in the optical computer terminal, prompted a sentence to start, and pressed the stopwatch.

  The stopwatch is externally displayed on the virtual screen, and every millisecond change is visible to everyone.

  When the referee called out to start, both of them started to move. Yan Hao habitually began to feel the energy in the star particles, and Xiang Jun directly started the pre-production. Although he brazenly said that he would let Yan Hao go for five minutes, but this let go only after he finished making the fifth-level energy block first. After the production is completed, waiting leisurely for the other side, this is a great mockery. Xiang Jun had almost already thought of the scene at that time.

  Both Sheng Heng and Cheng Wenkang had never seen Yan Hao making energy blocks, but they knew what Yan Hao was capable of, so seeing that Yan Hao didn't move, they were surprised, but they didn't ask any more questions, and stood still calmly. over there.

  Although Yan Hao has produced five-level energy blocks many times, this is the first time for him to compete with a human being, and it is still against a person he really wants to beat, so he worked hard and planned to make this five-level energy block do the best. For this reason, he spent twice as long as before to feel the fluctuation of star particles. However, this double time is only three minutes.

  Three minutes later, Yan Hao moved. He quickly assembled the materials. Huge mental power flowed through his fingertips, and the energy in the star particles was quickly sorted out.