Chapter 66 Yan Hao blushes

After breakfast, the two went to the maintenance room together. Yesterday Yan Hao was too busy looking at the injuries of the two of them, and didn't bother to overhaul the mecha.

  There are a lot of people in the inspection room today. In addition to the students of the mech manufacturing department who are already guarding the inspection room, there are also students who have come back to repair the mechs one after another. Most of these people heard the news when the accident happened yesterday, and when they saw the person involved appear at the scene, they all surrounded him.

  "Sheng Heng, how are you? Are your injuries all healed?" "

  I heard that you killed the sixth-level mutant alone. How did you kill it?" "

  I heard from the squad leader that the Black Soul is now a mimic mech, and the mimic mech is very difficult to drive. Isn't it more emotional?"

  When this person said the words "mimetic mecha", Yan Hao obviously felt that the eyes of the people around him became more intense.

  "Senior, let's talk first, I'll go and see the Black Soul and the Bull." Yan Hao was not used to the feeling of being surrounded by people, so he found an excuse to leave.

  But it’s good that he didn’t speak. Although everyone was talking around them, almost all their eyes fell on Sheng Heng. But as soon as he said this, most of the people’s eyes fell on Yan Hao’s. body. Fortunately, these eyes only stayed on him for a moment, and then collectively shifted to Sheng Heng.

  "Sheng Heng, although the elementary school boy is extremely talented, he is still a freshman, and he hasn't had time to learn mecha maintenance. The Black Soul is a sixth-level mecha, and now it's a mimic driving system. It can't be broken. You have to be very careful, or Let me repair it for you."

  "Go, go, Xia Liu, your team was almost wiped out in this assessment, have you repaired the mechs of your own team? Sheng Heng, let me help you repair the black soul."

  " Get out, the people from your team just came back, have you finished the inspection of your mecha? Sheng Heng, let me help you, our team came back yesterday to repair the mecha, there is nothing to do today, I can help you overhaul the black soul."

  These Before coming here, they were all over the top, and they were unwilling to give Sheng Heng's mecha makers even a make-up quota, but now they all begged to repair the mechas for Sheng Heng for free. They crowded around emotionally and pushed Yan Haosheng who was about to leave back. Yan Hao staggered back a few steps, and when he was about to fall, an arm suddenly wrapped around his waist, pulling him back, and then his back leaned against a warm and strong chest.

  "Sorry, I'm already an armor maker." Sheng Heng's voice came from the top of Yan Hao's head. He didn't show any shame to those who had disliked him, but said calmly and undeniably.

  "But Yan Hao is only a freshman, and he hasn't studied mecha maintenance yet."

  "Yes, yes." Everyone echoed.

  "The assessment is still three days away, what if something goes wrong with the black soul?" someone asked.

  "Our mecha department, before pairing up with the mecha manufacturing department, the teacher told us a word. On the battlefield, we must trust our mecha makers as much as we believe in ourselves, because if we can't even trust the mecha makers, then We can’t trust the mecha that we drive in battle.” Sheng Heng said solemnly, “Yan Hao is my chosen partner, that is, my mecha maker, and he can only repair my mecha. I believe he has the ability to repair the black soul. Ability."