Chapter 47 Assessment

Old Pang's laboratory is much larger than Professor Qin's, but the layout is similar. Once you enter the door, it is also an open inspection room. In the middle of the inspection room stands a mecha more than ten meters high. Yan Hao's eyes fell on the mecha from the moment he entered.

  This is a high-level mecha, at least level eight or above. From the first time he saw the mecha, Yan Hao could see it, because only the mechas above level eight had such complicated and precise circuits.

  "This is a level nine mecha." Pang Lao's voice suddenly sounded.

  Yan Hao came back to his senses, and bowed deeply in the direction of Pang Lao: "Hello, Professor Pang."

  "Want to touch it?" Pang Lao asked with a smile.

  Yan Hao was taken aback, and it took him a while to realize that Pang Lao was talking about a level nine mecha: "No...no need."

  This is a level nine mecha, and he didn't dare to touch it.

  Obviously wanting to touch it terribly, but forcing myself not to look at it, this expression looks really pitiful and cute.

  "Then let's take the exam first. If you pass the exam, you can come to me every week to help. My job during this period is to complete this ninth-level mecha." Pang Lao said.

  Does that mean that as long as you pass the exam, you can justifiably touch mechas? Not only touching, but also seeing Pang Lao's process of making mechas?

  Yan Hao's eyes lit up instantly, and a raging flame ignited in his chest: "I will definitely work hard!"

  It's been a long, long time since he tried so hard to do something.

  "Very good. Come with me." Pang Lao took Yan Hao to a room full of various mecha parts, "This row is full of loose parts of level five mechas. The main part, even if you pass the test."   "Level five mecha?" Yan Hao was taken aback, "Professor Pang, I haven't learned how to make parts." "

  You don't need to make it, you just need to assemble it, just like you assembled the Pamira a few days ago." , Fat Lai casually clicked on the console, and the virtual screen appeared, "Here is the assembly manual for each part of the fifth-level mech. You can follow the manual to assemble any part. After the exam, or give up, press the button next to it Okay, is it clear?"

  "Understood." Yan Hao nodded.

  "Then start well." Pang Lao smiled encouragingly, turned and left the room.

  After Mr. Pang left, Yan Hao was the only one left in the room. Yan Hao clicked on the catalog of the manual, and after a cursory scan, there were thousands of main parts inside. Yan Hao thought about it, and directly decided on the arm part of the fifth-level mecha.

  During this period of time, in order to modify the circuit, he disassembled and reassembled the fourth-level mecha arm he bought, reinstalled and dismantled it, so in terms of familiarity, he is the most familiar with the mecha arm. Although the fifth-level mech is more complicated than the fourth-level mech, some parts still have the same function.

  Yan Hao randomly selected three parts, and then began to quickly browse the instructions. There is a watershed between level four mech manufacturing and level five mech manufacturing. There is one essential difference between them, that is, mental power is needed in the manufacture of level five mechs.

  After reading the manual twice, Yan Hao had a solid idea. The assembly of the parts of the fifth-level mecha is not complicated, and the complicated thing is only the channeling of mental power. A complete mecha has thousands of parts, and many of these parts require the spiritual power of the maker, but it is impossible for a mecha maker to make every part by himself, so when assembling, just Spiritual guidance and connection are needed.