Chapter 157 The Cocoon

On the second day of the award ceremony, everyone who took the time to attend the ceremony returned to their posts one after another. The generals of the three legions left early in the morning, but Sheng Heng did not follow General Sheng. They left together, but stayed in Capital Star.

"Are you really on vacation?" Yan Hao couldn't believe it until Sheng Heng followed him back to school.

  "Well, I asked for leave early in the morning." The raid on the Zerg was a big success, and the Federation took back the eight nearest planets. The Zerg had no ability to fight again in a short time, and it was a good time to take a vacation. Not only Sheng Heng, many mech fighters took this opportunity to submit leave applications.

  "How long can you rest?" Yan Hao asked.

  "I invited you for a month." Sheng Heng said.

  "One month? Didn't you just get promoted? Will it affect you badly if you leave suddenly for such a long time?" Sheng Heng was awarded the rank of captain not long ago. For a student who has only graduated less than half a year, Sheng Heng Heng's military rank has surpassed many previous graduates.

  Not counting Sima Mingxuan, he was exceptionally awarded the rank of major general as the successor of the Sima Army.

  "There must be some influence."

  Yan Hao's eyes widened nervously.

  "But I don't want to succeed the God of War Legion, what to do if I get promoted so quickly." After Sheng Heng finished speaking, he observed Yan Hao's expression for a while, and then suddenly said, "Xiao Hao, what kind of person do you want me to be?" "What?

  " ?" Yan Hao didn't understand the meaning of Sheng Heng's words.

  "That's...do you want me to make contributions and become the heir to the God of War Legion?" Sheng Heng asked.

  "Isn't Brother Sheng Zhuo the heir of the God of War Legion?" Yan Hao asked back.

  Sheng Heng was stunned when he heard the words, and casually chuckled and echoed: "Yes, it's my brother." It was

  really unnecessary for him, even if he became the heir of the God of War Legion, so what, his father has been around for decades, and he didn't get a purple one medal. Anyway, I'm the one who made it up by myself, so let's just lie down and be a softie. Anyway...Xiao Hao probably wouldn't despise himself either.

  Sheng Heng's dream is to become a soldier who can defend his family and country, not the heir to the God of War Legion. Being an heir is a responsibility, and if it was his responsibility, he would not postpone it, but now there is someone more suitable than him.

  Although the vacation lasted for a month, neither of them had the character to be idle. During the day, Yan Hao went to Lao Pang's laboratory to study and research as usual, but he no longer refused to leave as before, forgetting to sleep and eat. Disappeared at dinner time. For this, Pang Lao couldn't help but slander. At the beginning, he was worried that Yan Hao would only know about research, and he would neglect his partner, and eventually become a loner like him. Now it seems that thanks to the fact that Sheng Heng is a soldier, it is rare to take a vacation, otherwise, this proper vixen, I don't know how to delay the progress of scientific research.

  And the vixen, cough, Sheng Heng was not idle when Yan Hao was busy. The Federal Mecha Academy knew that Sheng Heng was back on vacation, and in the spirit of not using it for nothing, called him to be a temporary combat teacher. The content of the battle is a new course added this year, the use of the weapon "Haoyue" on the battlefield.