Chapter 8 The Rolling and Rolling of Xueba

According to He Shao's suggestion, before learning how to make the fourth-level energy block, he must first start with the most elementary level-one energy block, so he first bought five raw materials for the first-level energy block.

  "The production methods of the first-level and second-level energy blocks are similar, so as long as you learn how to make the first-level energy blocks, you will naturally be able to make the second-level energy blocks. After you master it, it will be much easier to learn the third-level energy blocks." He Shao Put the materials for the first-level energy block on the workbench in the dormitory, and he and Yan Hao each have a share.

  "You know the formula, and you've read the book about the principle of energy compression, so you understand it all." "

  Yeah." Yan Hao nodded seriously.

  "Actually, you have mastered the formulas and principles, and you can do it by yourself after a few more tries. Why don't you try it yourself first, and I will tell you what to pay attention to later?" He Shao has no experience as a teacher, and he is afraid If he couldn't teach himself well, he simply asked Yan Hao to try it himself, and he would correct it if he found any problems.

  "Okay." Yan Hao nodded, then lowered his head to fiddle with the raw materials at hand, and the first thing he picked up was the star particles.

  In the universe, every star contains powerful energy, and every day in the universe, there are stars that die due to explosions. In the interstellar era, whether it is a spaceship, a mecha, a planetary shield, or a space station, every piece of equipment requires a huge amount of energy. If the energy of the planet itself is used alone, it is impossible to supply such a huge amount of energy consumption. And thousands of years ago, a great scientist had a great idea, trying to collect energy from the stars consumed in the universe.

  After a long period of research, the scientist succeeded. He used a special substance to seal the energy of the star explosion. This kind of thing is called a star particle. But this kind of energy is very unstable, so humans have made a second seal, and the production process of the energy block is to unseal these energy sources, so that they can stabilize and supply energy to the mecha smoothly.

  Yan Hao first used a tool to measure the energy contained in the star particle he bought, and then used a formula to calculate the points he needed to pay attention to when unsealed, and finally started to unseal it.

  When the energy machine is making energy blocks, there will be a huge energy cover that wraps the unsealed energy, and then recompresses it. But the energy of the first-level energy block is not large, and most mecha makers have spiritual power, so they can use their own spiritual power to replace the energy shield and wrap unstable energy inside.
  The mental power is released by the mech maker himself, so the energy shield formed by mental power is much more sensitive than the energy shield produced by the machine. There is no need to recalculate with formulas, and there is no need to track data at any time. Even if the energy is only a slight change, the manufacturer can feel it himself.

  Making high-level potions also requires mental power, so Yan Hao is very proficient in the use of mental power, so he hardly felt any difficulty, and successfully sealed the restless energy in the energy block.

  It was only ten minutes before and after.

  Yan Hao heaved a sigh of relief. He felt that he had done a good job, but he was not fully sure of doing it for the first time, so he raised his head and asked He Shao: "How is it? Is it a success?" He Shao still held a glass of juice in his hand

  , He stared blankly at the formed first-level energy block.

  How about it?

  Is it a success?