Chapter 81 Trying to Assemble the Mecha

Yan Hao disassembled the parts for two days, and he was very satisfied with what he dismantled. When he left on Sunday, he even found a bag and packed a dozen parts and left. I know, turn a blind eye and let him take it away.

  But Yan Hao didn't take it blindly, he had previewed the homework for the next week, and all he took were the parts of the mecha parts that will be mentioned in the next week. The so-called stupid bird flies first, and I have six years of accumulation less than others. At this time, I must work harder than others to catch up.

  On Monday, Yan Hao went to class, and when he entered the classroom, he was surrounded by his classmates.

  "Yan Hao, I heard that you have been applied to join the Pharmacy Special Talent Program?" "

  Yan Hao, has the director of Pharmacy really come to our department to snatch people?" "

  Then will you go back to the Department of Pharmacy?"

  "That younger brother of yours is really scheming. He knew you didn't want to go to the Department of Pharmacy, so why did he apply for special talents for you?" "I've met

  that younger brother Yan Hao twice. I didn’t expect him to be this kind of person. Yan Hao, don’t worry, next time I see him, I’ll help you get rid of him.” “That’s right,

  a pharmacy student dares to come to our mech manufacturing department to play wild. That is, we are still freshmen now, and when we are sophomores, I will take the mecha fighters of my partner and kill them directly, and I will be able to take them out single-handedly." ...

  Yan

  Hao silently turned his head to look at He Shao, and He Shao felt a little embarrassed Touching his nose: "Director Liao from the Department of Pharmacy came to visit our director's important person last Friday, and the news spread, and then the students were very concerned about you, and they asked me one by one, and I..." You

  all Say it.

  "Yan Hao, if you don't want to go back to the Department of Pharmacy, I'll ask my uncle to help you find out if there is any way to solve the talent list. My uncle works at the Federal Talent Center." Li Chun walked over and said.

  "No thanks." Yan Hao didn't expect that Li Chun would ask his uncle for help for him, and his heart was a little touched, "The matter of the talent list has been settled, and I won't go to the Department of Pharmacy.

  " If you need help, come to me anytime." Li Chun said.

  "Okay, you too." Yan Hao added seriously.

  "Pfft~~" Li Chun couldn't help laughing, "Yan Hao, I've wanted to say it a long time ago, you, you are too serious." "?" "It's normal for classmates to help each

  other

  . Promise me solemnly, making me feel like I'm making an exchange with you." Li Chundao.

  "No, I didn't mean that, I just..."

  "You're just too serious." Li Chun smiled and didn't continue the topic, "However, being able to join the list of special talents, your knowledge of pharmacy is among the best among your peers." It should be one of the best."

  After Li Chun finished asking, everyone in the classroom also looked at Yan Hao.

  Yan Hao was stunned, and then said modestly: "It's not bad."

  In his last life, although his achievements in pharmacy were not as good as Yan Fei's, it was difficult for others to surpass him, so it is correct to say that he is number one or number two.