Chapter 71 Your brother is Yan Hao?

Federal University, Faculty of Pharmacy.

  Sun Liang is the head teacher of the freshman in the Department of Pharmacy. He had just finished a pharmacy experiment class. As soon as he returned to the office, he ran into Luo Haiming, the head teacher of the third year. The two greeted each other with a smile.

  "Professor Luo, do you want to go to the head of the department?"

  "Yes, there is an improved prescription, and I want to show it to the head of the department." Luo Haiming nodded.

  "Exactly, I have a copy too, let's go together?" Sun Liang put the teaching plan in his hand on the desk, and only took out an improved prescription inside.

  "Professor Sun, I remember that you only came up with an improvement plan for purple cherry blossoms at the end of last semester, and you came up with a new improvement plan so soon?" Luo Haiming asked curiously.

  "It was a discovery of my student. He replaced it with a new herb, which can greatly improve the efficacy of the mental soothing agent." Sun Liang said with a smile.

  "It's that Yan Fei again." Luo Haiming guessed.

  "It's him." Sun Liang nodded.

  "I heard that you have accepted him as a disciple?" Luo Haiming said.

  Sun Liang smiled and nodded: "I confiscated my apprentice in four or five years, and I should take one." "

  You confiscated your apprentice in four or five years, and no one forced you to accept it. Don't you think this child is talented?" Luo Haiming Unhappily said, "Since this Yan Fei entered school, you have always had improved prescriptions from time to time. Although it may not be useful every time, the direction is still accurate. Ordinary people don't have such fantastic ideas. , if this child is trained well, he will surely achieve something in the future."

  "Thank you." Sun Liang said modestly, but his face showed a little complacency.

  While talking, the two came to the door of the department head's office, knocked on the door, and got permission, and they walked in together.

  In the office, the dean of the department, Liao Zhengye, was talking on the phone. When he saw the two people coming in, he raised his hand to signal them to sit down for a while. He continued to chat with the people over there for a few words before hanging up the communication.

  "Professor Luo, Professor Sun, what are you doing here?" Director Liao asked.

  "It's not a big deal, but I just came up with an improved prescription, and I want the director to take a look." Sun Liang stood up and said.

  Director Liao looked at Sun Liang and said gratifiedly, "Professor Sun has come up with a lot of interesting improvement plans recently. What kind of potion did he improve this time?" "

  Spiritual soothing potion." If you adjust the ratio of the three ingredients in the medicine, the efficacy of the soothing agent can be increased by more than 20%."

  Director Liao took the prescription and looked at it, then frowned and said, "Isn't the adjusted ratio good enough?"

  "This ratio is more complicated. , It takes a certain amount of time to calculate, I have already borrowed someone from the Department of Mathematics, and when the modeling is completed, it should be calculated soon." Professor Sun said.

  "Since you haven't calculated the ratio, how did you get the 20% increase in efficacy?" Director Liao asked.

  "We have made a finished product based on the improved prescription, and tested the efficacy, and it has indeed increased by 20%." "