Chapter 167 2 in 1

When two-in-one Sheng Heng entered the command room, Admiral Sheng was staring at the video screen in front of him with red eyes. There are occasional sparks shooting out of the film, and it looks like a fierce battle has just ended.

  "General." Sheng Heng walked to General Sheng's side.

  "Sheng Heng? Are you awake?" Seeing Sheng Heng, Admiral Sheng's cold expression finally softened a bit. During the time when Sheng Heng was in a coma, he was in the command room all the time. He just asked the doctor to report the situation to him every day. Knowing that Sheng Heng was fine, he never went to see him.

  "How's the recovery going?"

  "It's all healed, ready to fight anytime." Sheng Heng said.

  "Okay." Admiral Sheng didn't say anything to let Sheng Heng rest for a few more days,? On the battlefield at this moment, no soldier is uninjured.

  "What's the situation on the front line now?" Sheng Heng asked.

  "Two more mutants died." Admiral Sheng said.

  "Really, then there are only three left." Sheng Heng looked surprised. In the first half month, all the ninth-level mechs of the Federation joined forces to kill three mutants, but he didn't want to In the past few days in a coma, two of them died. "Who killed it?"

  "General Xiao and General Yun teamed up to kill one in the G-12 galaxy. At the same time, General Yun's mecha Songtao was severely damaged. It cannot be repaired in the short term." Admiral Sheng said.

  Sheng Heng was shocked: "Two tenth-level mecha fighters teamed up, and only killed one?" The

  tenth-level mecha was their last combat power. When the mutants appeared, the two generals didn't act immediately. In order to prevent the emergence of the insect emperor. But the strength of the eight mutants is beyond the estimates of the military department. It seems that the current ninth-level mechs of the Federation cannot destroy them all. After much deliberation, General Xiao and General Yun chose to attack early, trying to kill these mutants as quickly as possible. What was originally thought to be a surefire thing? Why did it damage a tenth-level mecha instead? This is why Sheng Heng was surprised.

  "The mutants are evolving." Admiral Sheng said, "During this time, the mutants have devoured countless fighters with high levels of spiritual power outside. Biologists say that the Zerg is in a process of high evolution."

  "Then there is another one?" If two tenth-level mechas can kill one mutant, who killed the remaining one?

  "Mr. Pang modified the Tianhe No. 1 battleship and killed a mutant, but..." Admiral Sheng's voice trembled slightly, "Yuan Hai is gone." "Lieutenant General Yuan?!"

  Yuan Hai is the God of War Legion One of the ninth-level fighters.

  "The battleship Tianhe No. 1 needs one minute of energy storage time. Five ninth-level fighters restrained the mutant together to lock it within the bombardment range of the artillery fire. However, when the mutant was evacuated at the last moment, the mutant noticed it. The mutated worm fled, and rushed back with the mecha. Together with the mutated worm...we were blown into flying ash by the battleship." Admiral Sheng's clenched fists trembled uncontrollably, "Just now." Sheng Heng raised his head

  suddenly , Looking at the video screen full of wreckage again, there were many more mechas in the screen, they stood in the void, forming a circle, and then neatly raised their right hands, saluting to the void.

  Sheng Heng's eyes became hot, and he couldn't help standing upright. He raised his right hand at the same time facing the video screen, and solemnly and solemnly gave a military salute to the starry sky. Around him, other soldiers in the command room were doing the same thing.