Chapter 58 Earning Points

Yan Hao returned to the dormitory, took a shower, and suddenly felt hungry. He glanced at the time, and it showed that it was half past six in the evening.

  There is a two-hour time difference between No. 3 Desolate Star and Capital Star. According to the time here, it should be 8:30 p.m.

  "I don't know if there is any food left." Yan Hao was fed three meals a day by Sheng Heng for two consecutive months. If you don't eat something, you will still feel uneasy, as if you forgot something important.

 Compared with the past, this phenomenon can be regarded as a very huge change. You must know that it was normal for him to not eat for four or five meals in the past.

  Yan Hao used a terminal to log in to the base's internal website, and upon entering, he was pushed a base novice navigation manual, which listed in detail the basic necessities of life at the base, as well as ways to earn points.

  "Three points for a day's room fee, one point for a meal, double the points if you pay on credit for one day, the people in this base are so bad." Yan Hao couldn't help but groan when he saw the harsh terms, "Forget it, Let’s have a dinner on credit first, but fortunately my energy block can deduct a lot of points.”

  An eighth-level energy block can be used to offset fifteen days’ room fees, that is, forty-five points, one point for a meal, credit It's only two times to double the bill, which I can still afford.

  Yan Hao ordered a simple dinner online, and a robot delivered the dinner after a while. He had just sat down and ate two bites when someone called in.

  "He Shao?!" Seeing that it was He Shao, Yan Hao clicked on it happily.

  "Why didn't you contact me when you arrived at No. 3 Desolate Star?" He Shao said dissatisfiedly on the other side.

  Before leaving, he had agreed with Yan Hao that he would contact him to report his safety when he arrived at Desolate Star No. 3, but he calculated the time, Yan Hao should have arrived at Desolate Star three or four hours ago, but Yan Hao But never contacted him.

  "I'm sorry, I've been earning points before, and I just settled down." Yan Hao quickly apologized.

  He Shao was worried more than angry. After hearing Yan Hao's explanation, he immediately felt relieved: "What do you mean by earning points?

  " I have been making energy blocks to earn points before, so I have a room to live in. Also, I paid for this dinner on credit, and the interest here is very high, and the credit doubles every day." Yan Hao said.

  "What?! Are you sure you entered the federal base, not a pirate gang?" The interest, which is more terrifying than usury, made He Shao not calm.

  Yan Hao smiled, and while eating, he talked to He Shao about the point policy of the base, and focused on his plan to earn points with master level six energy blocks in the next few days.

  "Our sophomores should also come here for an internship, so He Shao, you have to study hard for the sixth-level energy block. Here, it is a hard currency." Finally, Yan Hao did not forget to urge He Shao to study.

  "With you here, can I live without land?" He Shao said disapprovingly.

  "But I have already come for an internship this time, and I may not come next time." Yan Hao said.

  "..." I really forgot about this.

  "I will study hard when the teacher teaches." Because of his family background, He Shao has a higher sensitivity to the market than ordinary people. After listening to Yan Hao's use of base points, he quickly had a guess , "Hao, don't take the energy block you made to the material room to exchange for materials tomorrow, or go to the points exchange room to exchange points." "