Chapter 79 Waste Parts

In the morning of the next day, after breakfast, Yan Hao walked to the laboratory building according to the previous plan. Today is Saturday, and it is also the day when he officially started studying for the first time after becoming Pang Lao's disciple.

  He went there very early, and there was no one outside the laboratory building, but when he took the elevator to the tenth floor, he found that every laboratory inside was in the process of experimentation, which shows that almost all the staff here are working all night.

  Pang Lao's laboratory is the innermost one, and it is also the largest and brightest laboratory on the tenth floor. When Yan Hao walked to the door, the electronic lock on the laboratory door automatically recognized Yan Hao's identity.

  "The laboratory assistant, Yan Hao, has passed the verification."

  As the sound of passing the verification fell, the door of the laboratory opened with a bang, and Yan Hao pushed the door open, and what he saw was still the level 9 mecha standing in the center of the inspection room. Every time he sees this mecha, Yan Hao will be unconsciously attracted, and after looking at it for a long time, he can't help thinking about when he can build such a mecha by himself.

  When Mr. Pang came out of the parts room, he saw Yan Hao staring blankly at the ninth-level mecha he had made halfway. He was not unhappy, or went up to interrupt him immediately. As a mecha maker, if you are indifferent when you see high-level mechas, that is the problem. On the contrary, when seeing an advanced mecha, the light in the eyes and the impulse in the heart will be the driving force for a mecha maker to learn and grow.

  Yan Hao didn't indulge in it for too long, about ten minutes later, his optical brain vibrated, and he regained his consciousness. He was just about to look down at his optical brain, when the corner of his eyes suddenly caught Pang Lao standing aside Smiling figure.

  "Teacher." Yan Hao quickly turned around and greeted Mr. Pang respectfully.

  "It's pretty early." Pang always asked Yan Hao to come at nine o'clock every weekend, but it was only half past eight.

  "I got up early, so I came here directly." Yan Hao said.

  "Have you had breakfast?" Pang Lao asked.

  "Yes, I brought breakfast for the teacher. Has the teacher eaten?" Yan Hao held up the breakfast in his right hand, but he was afraid that the breakfast he bought would not be liked by Mr. Pang, so he was a little nervous.

  "I'm really hungry when you say that." Old Pang walked over with a smile, took the breakfast in Yan Hao's hand, opened it for a look, and said with some surprise, "It's the steamed stuffed bun from the third canteen." "Yes

  . Seeing that Mr. Pang accepted it, Yan Hao relaxed.

  "I heard that their buns are made after the ancient earth. They are called soup dumplings. They taste very good. They are sold for half an hour every morning. I have always wanted to eat them, but I have never snatched one." Pang Lao said.

"Then I'll buy it for the teacher tomorrow." Yan Hao said immediately.

  "Good." Old Pang cast a approving look at Yan Hao. As expected, he was still a caring young disciple. Those disciples in the past knew how to do experiments in the laboratory every day, or ask him about various problems. How could they think of whether he had eaten or not? The breakfast thing.

  (Disciples: ...)

  It was the first time Yan Hao was praised by his elders like this, and he was happy, but he is an adult after all, and he was a little bit embarrassed when he was praised with the word "good".