Chapter 103 Fighting the eighth-level Zerg

Sheng Heng fired two more shots one after another, blasting away another Zerg that surrounded Qiu Zian. Qiu Zian is worthy of being a battle-tested soldier. Fly in the direction of Sheng Heng with the mecha.

  Sheng Heng's two bombings seemed to have angered the Zerg, and one of them suddenly opened its mouth and roared silently.

  Qiu Zian's face changed, and he quickly reminded: "Second Young Master, be careful, it's a mental shock wave."

  Almost all the high-level mech fighters guarding the front line carry high-level tranquilizers with them, but Sheng Heng just came from school, so he might not have them. If there is no high-level sedative, under the mental shock wave of the eighth-level Zerg, it is easy to cause mental fluctuations.

  "I'm fine." While speaking, the particle cannon on Sheng Heng's shoulder was still bombarding the Zerg chasing Qiu Zian one after another.

  The particle cannon on Sheng Heng's shoulder is an eight-level particle cannon designed and manufactured by Mr. Pang himself. Its power is already higher than that of ordinary eight-level particle cannons. Although the power will be weakened through the conversion of the energy converter, it still exceeds Ordinary seventh-level mecha weapons.

  Hearing Sheng Heng's relaxed tone, Qiu Zian thought that he was carrying a high-grade sedative with him. While relaxing, he turned on the weapon on his body, and cooperated with Yan Hao to bombard the Zerg that was chasing behind him.

  Among these Zergs, except for the three eighth-level Zergs, the rest are all sixth-level Zergs. Under the continuous bombardment of weapons by the two, those sixth-level Zergs that could not dodge have been injured , and some even lost their ability to attack after breaking their front paws. But the three eighth-level Zerg became more and more angry, raised their front paws, and approached them in three directions.

  "Don't get entangled, find a chance to get on the battleship." Sheng Zhuo's voice came from the channel.

  Qiu Zian's mecha was damaged and he was unable to fight in close combat. Once he was overtaken by the eighth-level Zerg, he would only be dismembered. The black soul driven by Sheng Heng is only level six. Although the weapon looks very powerful for some reason, once approached by the Zerg, Sheng Heng, who has no combat experience, will die faster than Qiu Zian. One is his subordinate and friend, and the other is his own younger brother. Sheng Zhuo, who watched the battle from the cockpit of the battleship, was very anxious.

  "Second Young Master, go and deliver energy to the leader." Qiu Zian also understood the situation at this time, and if he wanted to get out of trouble, he could only let the leader drive the star to fight.

  "I'll cover it, you go." Sheng Heng didn't agree, he had noticed the damage of Qiu Zian's mecha long ago, his right forearm had been pierced by the Zerg's sharp claws, only a layer of iron sheet and a few wires inside were still connected to the upper arm, It looked like it was about to fall at any time.

  "I'm a seventh-level mech warrior with more combat experience than you. I'll cover." "

  Brother Zi'an, Black Soul is equipped with an eighth-level weapon. It's more suitable for me to cover me from a distance," Sheng Heng said.

  "But..."

  As a soldier, it was impossible for Qiu Zian to leave a student of Sheng Heng behind on the battlefield, not to mention that he proposed to let Sheng Heng follow him in this operation, and it was even more impossible for him to be surprised. It's just that he still wanted to talk, and Sheng Zhuo's voice suddenly sounded in the channel.