Chapter 25 The younger brother's fish-flavored shredded pork

The next morning.

  After Cheng Wenkang came out of the bathroom, he saw Sheng Heng leaning on the balcony with his long legs bent, talking on the phone. I don't know what the person on the other end of the phone said, but suddenly the corners of Sheng Heng's lips curled up, and he smiled softly, and Cheng Wenkang, who had a crisp voice, got goosebumps all over his body. You don't need to ask him to know who Sheng Heng is chatting with. Since high school, Sheng Heng has only smiled like this at Yan Hao's elementary school student.

  About two minutes later, Sheng Heng walked into the room from the balcony, and met Cheng Wenkang's strange eyes.

  "Why are you looking at me like that?" Sheng Heng said angrily.

  "You were smiling so happily just now, but you changed your face when you saw me." Cheng Wenkang said sourly, "You are chatting with my elementary school brother. I just met last night, and I called again when I got up in the morning. You are too sticky."

  Sheng Heng rolled his eyes at him, and then made another call: "Uncle Yue, I'm Sheng Heng, I've talked with Yan Hao, and he decided to sell the data model to the military department in the second way of taking a commission. There is no need to announce his name to the public."

  "Okay, I see, you can send me the account number later, and I will settle the income for him on the 15th of every month." Uncle Yue said.

  "If possible, can we start today?" Sheng Heng asked.

  "Today? Did the other party ask for it?" Uncle Yue asked.

  "No, it's just that Yan Hao is learning mecha manufacturing now, and his financial situation is not very good, so I thought it would cost money anyway, so why don't we share the batch of medicines that were sent to the front line with him first, and give him the rest on a monthly basis?" .” Sheng Heng said.

  "So it's your little selfishness. It seems that you have a good relationship with Yan Hao." Uncle Yue laughed.

  "If the relationship is not good, why would he give me the data model." Sheng Heng didn't hide it either.

  "Why, what do you mean, he doesn't know your identity?" "

  He doesn't know." Sheng Heng said, "He just heard that I was in a hurry to find a high-level sedative, so he went to the school to borrow a super optical computer to calculate this data model. He just wants to help me."

  "That's right, if you know your identity, how can you choose the second method of drawing a commission? It is the most sensible choice to go directly to the military headquarters." Uncle Yue said, "But listen to you What do you mean, he doesn't plan to switch back to the pharmacy major, but wants to continue learning mecha manufacturing?"

  "Yes." Sheng Heng nodded.

  "Xiao Heng, do you want to persuade him again? I checked his grades, and he has always been talented in pharmacy. He also studied pharmacy for six years in middle school, and his college entrance examination scores are the first on their planet. After putting in so much effort, it would be too wasteful to transfer to mecha manufacturing all of a sudden, and it’s only a freshman year now, so there’s still time to go back.” “Uncle Yue, I’ve asked

  him, he likes mecha manufacturing.” Sheng Heng emphasized.

  "But his talent is obviously in medicine making."

  "Uncle Yue, he studied in middle school for six years, but finally chose to start over from mecha making. It can be seen that he really likes mecha making." Sheng Heng's voice became serious "Perhaps he is indeed talented in medicine, but we should also respect his personal choice."