Chapter 147 Ore

A week passed in the blink of an eye, and Yan Hao's parents were guarding the front and back doors of the school, but they never saw Yan Hao. It has been a week since Yan Hao returned to school. Yan Fei had already told his parents the day after Yan Hao returned to school. Yan's parents also tried every means to get Yan Hao to come out to meet them, but it was useless place.

  Is this still the eldest son who would say yes to anything as long as he frowned a little?

  From the initial anger to the later bewilderment, the Yan family's parents finally began to reflect. They all remembered what Sheng Heng said before.

  "A mecha model can be coaxed well. That's not because Xiao Hao likes mecha models, but because he loves you. But you rely on his love for you, and you are eager to get a little bit of natural parenthood from you." If you don't love them, you will hurt him unscrupulously."

  So now, Yan Hao doesn't love them anymore?

  "Xiao Fei, since childhood, don't we love your brother?" Lu Siying murmured.

  "How could it be? There are no parents in the world who don't love their children." Yan Fei paused for a moment, then quickly answered.

  "But why do they say that your father and I are biased?"

  "Then...that's because my brother always made you and father angry." Yan Fei said.

  Lu Siying glanced at Yan Fei with complicated eyes: "So, it really is biased." "Let's

  go." Father Yan turned around and walked out first.

  Lu Siying followed, and there was a suspension car parked not far behind, which they called in advance. Yan Fei sent the two of them to the suspension car, and when the car left, his expression was also relaxed.

  It was his suggestion to let his father and mother come to the school to find Yan Hao. He thought that because of Yan Hao's desire for family affection, as long as his parents showed weakness, he would immediately change his mind. But what he never expected was that not only did his parents not even see Yan Hao's face when they came here this time, they couldn't even enter the school gate. Forget it, he thought his parents were waiting outside the door, but Yan Hao, who is a son of man, avoided seeing him, which would damage Yan Hao's reputation. But for some reason, in the past few days, Yan Hao's reputation has not been damaged, but he has been criticized everywhere.

  Wherever Yan Fei had ever been wronged like this, he immediately had the idea of ​​letting his parents leave, but he persuaded him several times, and the parents didn't leave until today, but anyway, it's good to leave.

  "Didi." Suddenly, the optical brain terminal rang, and it was Sima Mingxuan who sent a message asking him to go to the Mecha Academy to find him.

  Yan Fei was overjoyed, turned around and ran to my academy, and soon arrived at the Mecha Academy.

  "I have a headache, help me prepare the medicine." As soon as Yan Fei entered the door, he was assigned a job before he could catch his breath.

  Yan Fei wasn't angry either. He skillfully walked to the workbench aside and began to prepare the medicine. While making the preparation, he mentioned the fact that his parents had left.

  "It's better to leave, to save embarrassment." Sima Mingxuan said bluntly.

Yan Fei's hands paused, no matter whether his parents' actions were appropriate or not, but as his boyfriend, how could Sima Mingxuan speak like that.

  Sima Mingxuan's spirit is so sensitive, he sensed it the moment Yan Fei stopped and looked over: "Why, am I wrong? You should know how you treated Yan Hao in the past. Today's Yan Hao is no longer your high-ranking friend. It's on, do you think he is still the poor little boy who let you bully him? Even if he is willing, the people around him are not willing." "If I were you, I would never