Chapter 91 Improved Formula of Phantom Potion

There are three super optical brains in Federal College, two of which are in the Mecha Manufacturing Department, one on the ninth floor and one on the tenth floor. The one on the ninth floor is for general research institutes and school students to apply for use, while the one on the tenth floor is exclusively for the mecha makers on the tenth floor. Yan Hao is Pang Lao's disciple and belongs to Pang Lao's laboratory. On the tenth floor, Pang Lao's laboratory has priority to use all resources and equipment.

  After completing the registration, Yan Hao successfully entered the super optical brain room. He skillfully activated the optical brain, and then imported the data sent to him by Mr. Pang. After the data was imported, Yan Hao started to set the first calculation formula. The first calculation formula was not complicated. With the computing power of the super optical computer, the result was obtained in less than five minutes.

  "Sure enough..." Yan Hao looked at the analyzed data, his eyes widened slightly, full of surprise, just because he was very familiar with this data model.

  When he first saw the data sent to him by the teacher, he felt a little familiar, but the data was still very mixed at that time. Although he felt familiar, he didn't recognize it for a while. At this time, after the initial calculation, Yan Hao was sure that this was the improved formula of the Phantom Potion.

  "Why did it appear earlier than in the previous life?" Yan Hao clearly remembered that Yan Fei's improved prescription for the Phantom Potion happened in the first semester of his sophomore year, almost three months later.

  "Wait, this prescription seems to be more effective than the half of Yan Fei's original improvement." Yan Hao carefully looked at the eyesight of various herbs in the original data, and he found that the ratio of this prescription was better than that of Yan Fei's improvement. The version of the old one has an extra herb.

  "Bingxuan Grass, this herb has the ice attribute, and is mostly used to soothe the mental power. But the phantom spirit potion stimulates the mental power of the sea of ​​consciousness, so as to achieve the effect of spiritual advancement. What is the effect of using this herb? "Yan Hao thought for a moment, and vaguely grasped some clues. In order to verify his conjecture, Yan Hao quickly entered the second calculation formula, which was very long, and it took Yan Hao a full ten minutes to enter all the data into the formula.

  After setting, press the Enter key, the super optical computer will automatically calculate, and the huge data flashes rapidly on the huge virtual screen. Yan Hao checked for a while, and after confirming that the data is correct, he got up and left the room.

  In the laboratory, Mr. Pang was having a video chat with his second disciple Zhang Yufei.

  "Teacher, why are you still scolding me? You see that you have so many disciples, and I am the only one who replied to you seriously, and the others ignored you." Zhang Yufei said innocently.

  "You replied a message saying that you don't have time to calculate. What kind of a shitty reply is that?" Old Pang scolded.

  "Why doesn't this count? Telling you that I'm not available, won't it save you from waiting for news?" Zhang Yufei said aggrievedly, "The other brothers didn't answer, it must be because they didn't see it, but they were silently refusing Hearing this

  , Old Pang became even angrier and snorted heavily.

  "Teacher, don't be angry, it's just that we each have jobs now, and we are too busy with our own affairs. How can we have time to help Mr. Wen calculate the data. How about you let the younger brother do the calculations? The younger brother is still a student now, so there is a lot of time." A few, and didn't he learn medicine before, maybe he can count faster than us." Zhang Yufei said.

  "Yan Hao is your little junior brother. You each gave the meeting gift, and you can push things away."

  When Yan Hao came back, he just heard this sentence, and his heart immediately warmed.

  "Then why don't you wait until I'm done with the work at hand? I'm designing a new weapon recently, and it will be about a month or so away, so I'll figure it out then." Seeing that Pang Lao was angry, Zhang Yufei hurriedly coaxed.

  "No need." Yan Hao walked over and shouted politely to the other side of the screen, "Second Senior Brother."

  "Hello Junior Brother." Zhang Yufei nodded to Yan Hao.

  "Teacher, I'll do the calculations for Mr. Wen's data. You don't have to bother senior brothers and them. Don't worry, I will definitely not make a mistake." Yan Hao thought that Mr. Pang was afraid that he would make a mistake, so he found another senior brother. I didn't know that Mr. Pang's email was sent in groups.

  "Then I'll trouble you, little brother. I'll bring you two meeting gifts when I come next time." Zhang Yufei felt that his little brother was too sensible after hearing what Yan Hao said.

  Help Wen Lao to calculate the formula of medicine, he has done this kind of thing before, it is called a complicated one. There are already many variables in mathematics, and the medicinal properties of medicinal materials and the changes caused by the superposition of various medicinal properties are also added. Once these situations increase, the calculation will not mention how many times more complicated. This is not the worst thing, the worst thing is that every time it takes a lot of time to calculate, and the result is about to be calculated, Wen Laohui suddenly improves the prescription. Once the prescription is changed, the previous calculations will be in vain.

  It's a nightmare to do this over and over again. That's why Zhang Yufei was so excited when he heard Yan Hao take the initiative to accept the past.

  "Fuck off, you have no conscience." Pang Lao hung up the communication angrily, and said to Yan Hao, "Didn't he say that he would bring you a meeting gift? Do you have anything you need and ask for it, and ask for it if it is expensive." "This

  ... I like whatever senior brother gives you." Yan Hao said obediently.

  "What are you afraid of? Don't worry if you want it boldly. If you dare not give it, I will deal with him. Hmph, let them find it troublesome." Pang Lao said.

  "No trouble, the formula of this potion is not complicated, it should come out in the afternoon." Yan Hao said.

  "So fast?" Why do I remember that his disciples used to count for several days? Is it because Yan Hao himself learned medicine, and this prescription was not improved by old man Wen, but by his disciples, so Keep it simple.

  Elder Pang didn't ask any further questions, and motioned Yan Hao to go in and do his own business. Yan Hao then went back to continue assembling the mecha, until three hours later, he reckoned that the super optical brain was almost finished, and then walked out again.