Chapter 12 Taking Advantage

Sheng Heng pressed Cheng Wenkang on the ground and rubbed it over and over again, finally making the little fat man beg for mercy and agree to return the two energy blocks he had just taken away.

  Sheng Heng came out of the mecha cabin in satisfaction, looked at the expectant little boy, and walked over with a chuckle: "The efficiency of the energy block has been measured." "It has been measured? How much is the efficiency

  ? Sixty?" Yan Hao asked excitedly, while He Shao looked over nervously.

  "Sixty percent?" Sheng Heng frowned, "You have such low demands on yourself."

  Seeing Sheng Heng frowning, Yan Hao thought it was because the energy blocks he made were not efficient, and suddenly felt a little disappointed: "This is my first There may be some places that are not well grasped when making energy blocks at a time, but don’t worry, I will ask the professor in the experimental class next week, and it will definitely be improved.”

Seeing that Sheng Heng didn't even mention his performance statistics, Yan Hao said a lot of blah, blah, blah, blah

  . Hao was taken aback for a moment, and some didn't react.

  "I haven't announced the performance value yet, so how do you know you're not doing well?" "

  But you... frown." Yan Hao whispered.

  Sheng Heng was startled when he heard it, and then he blamed himself with a smile: "It's my fault, it's because I have a bad expression, and I scared the elementary school boy." Just now

  he told Cheng Wenkang not to scare Yan Hao, but he actually scared others , It's just that the primary school student is less courageous than I expected, and seems to have a little inferiority complex.

  Sheng Heng can almost conclude that Yan Hao must have had a bad upbringing. Otherwise, how could such an intelligent person, who was successfully admitted to the mech manufacturing department of the Federal University, be so sensitive and inferior?

  "Here are the performance data of my three energy blocks, look." Sheng Heng called up the performance report and showed it to Yan Hao.

  After Yan Hao glanced at it, his eyes slowly lit up.

  And He Shao, who was looking at the result together with him, was more excited than himself. His ecstatic voice echoed throughout the training room. He grabbed Yan Hao's shoulder and shook wildly: "efficiency 81.26% 83.65 % 86.77%, Brother Hao, did you see it? The lowest is 81.26%, and the highest is almost ninety. You are a genius, and you are a genius among geniuses. The first time you made an energy block, you made a master-level energy Damn, if you practice this for a few more days, you will be at the master level right away."

  Yan Hao was speechless by the crazy He Shaohuang. Shao's arm grabbed Yan Hao's shoulder with one hand, and rescued him from the sea of ​​suffering.

  Yan Hao glanced at Sheng Heng gratefully, and then said: "It's not so exaggerated. The further you go to the back of the energy block, the harder it is to improve the efficiency. Let alone 86.77%, 89.99% to 90% is also a huge gap. .”

  This is the essential difference between the master level and the grand master level, and the difficulty is indeed great.

  "I don't care, I just have this hunch?" He Shao.

  Seeing He Shao's unreasonable appearance, Yan Hao was both amused and moved. He never thought that one day, someone would be as happy because of his success as if he had succeeded himself.

  "Okay, in order to make your premonition come true, I will practice hard." Yan Hao replied with a smile.

  As soon as the words came out of his mouth, Yan Hao was stunned for a moment. He is a person who attaches great importance to promises, and he will definitely keep what he says. But this time, he made the promise very easily, as if it would be nothing if he didn't fulfill it.

  This is also the first time, not to compare with anyone, not to attract anyone's attention, he simply wants to do something without any burden.

  After thinking this through, the smile in Yan Hao's eyes became stronger in an instant, like gentle ripples on the surface of a sparkling lake.

  Sheng Heng watched from the side, first he smiled slowly, then frowned slightly, feeling a little distressed in his heart for some reason.

  At this time, Cheng Wenkang finally finished dismantling the energy block, and walked over humming.

  "Bring it." Sheng Heng stretched out his hand and stopped Cheng Wenkang.

  There was a pain in Cheng Wenkang's face, and he had to succumb to Sheng Heng's powerful force, and threw the energy block over in a huff. Sheng Heng had been prepared for a long time, he caught them one by one with one hand, and then put them into his space button one after another.

  "How about it, the efficiency of these two energy blocks is more than 80." He Shao asked.

  Cheng Wenkang saw that they were screaming and jumping just now, so he knew that Shengheng had announced the performance of the energy block, so he simply showed the test report: "One piece is 82.15%, one piece is 85.06%~" "Haha, sure enough, all of

  them More than 80 percent." Compared to before, He Shao was much calmer this time.

  "Didi~~"

  At this moment, Yan Hao's optical brain suddenly rang. He glanced curiously, and found that Sheng Heng had transferred him 10,000 star coins. He immediately looked over in surprise.

  "The energy block money." Sheng Heng said simply.

  "But you transferred 10,000 star coins, as agreed, a 4th-level energy block is 1,000 star coins." Yan Hao said.

  As soon as he said this, Cheng Wenkang on the side immediately stopped doing it, and looked at his boss with a shameless profiteer's expression: "I'm sorry, Brother Heng, you are not authentic, you give me a master energy block." A piece of thousand star coins? Brother Yan, don’t sell him your energy block in the future, you sell it to me, and I’ll give you two thousand star coins.” “Get out!

  ” Sheng Heng kicked him angrily when someone poached his corner in person. Kicked it out, and then explained to Yan Hao, "Fatty is right, master-level energy blocks are more expensive than ordinary energy blocks. The market price, more than 70% of energy blocks are at 1,000 star coins, but If it exceeds 80%, the price will be doubled. So I will give you 10,000 star coins, which is not wrong."

  Yan Hao understood after listening to the explanation, but he still transferred 1,000 star coins to Sheng Heng back : "Material fee."

  Sheng Heng understood that this was the money he helped to buy the materials back then, and this elementary school boy was not willing to take it even if it was cheap. This is not good, if you are not willing to take advantage of any advantage, how can you get closer in the future?

  "I'm short of money recently, so I'll sell these five energy blocks to you at the market price, and I'll give you a 20% discount next time." Yan Hao continued.

  Sheng Heng, who was just thinking about how to let his younger brother take advantage of him, suddenly realized that he was taking advantage of his younger brother, his expression was complicated, and his eyes became meaningful.

  "Will you give me a 20% discount?"

  "Yeah." Yan Hao nodded.

  "The price of the master-level energy block will be doubled again. Do you also have a discount?

  " The success rate, no, as long as he maintains a success rate of more than 60%, he can make money quickly, and make a lot of money, so he is willing to give a discount to Sheng Heng who has helped him.

  "Then...thank you!" Sheng Heng happily agreed.

  It doesn't matter if the younger brother doesn't want to take advantage of me, it's the same if I take advantage of him, both can enhance the relationship.