Chapter 171 The Emergence of the Worm Emperor

Ever since he knew that this swarm of insects might be the butterfly effect caused by his rebirth, Yan Hao became anxious. This anxiety came later than everyone in the base, but later than Everyone is real. He was recalling the memories of his previous life every day, and wanted to extract more information about the Zerg and the war from his limited memory, but no matter how hard he tried, the information he knew was too limited.

  In his previous life, he was just a pharmacist who studied pharmacy,? And he was a pharmacist who was not liked by most people? All his information sources were the news pushed by Star Network during that time. He knew that the federation would deal with a large-scale insect swarm. If Sheng Heng's analysis was correct, the large-scale insect swarm in the last life should be the current one. In this bug swarm, the Federation suffered heavy losses, and many high-level military officials including the Federation Marshal died in the war. The bug swarm lasted for three years, and the Federation lost eight or nine planets in a row. In the end, Sima Mingxuan, who became a tenth-level mecha fighter, led a new generation of mecha masters to kill the last mutant worm of the Zerg race, ending the bug swarm .

  He didn't know what happened after that,? Because he died unexpectedly shortly after the end of the bug swarm, and then he was reborn. According to the memory of the previous life, the mutated insects have been completely wiped out, and the ? Zerg has stopped attacking. It seems that the swarm of insects has ended. From this point of view, this life seems to be much better than the last one. The federal marshal is not dead, and half of the high-level combat power of the military department is still there. There are only four planets occupied by the Zerg. can be retracted.

  But the senior said that he felt an extremely powerful spiritual force, maybe it was the worm emperor.

  Did this powerful spiritual force appear in the previous life? Is it really the worm emperor? Did the worm emperor appear in the end? Did the federation defeat the worm emperor? These are all things Yan Hao wants to know urgently.

  "If only I could die a little later."

  "What nonsense are you talking about?!" Sheng Heng delivered food to Yan Hao as usual, and as soon as he entered the door, he heard Yan Hao say something suddenly, and immediately poked his finger hard Yan Hao's little head was thinking wildly, "What's not going to die, hurry up and pee."

  Yan Hao covered his head and looked at Sheng Heng with some grievances.

  In Sheng Heng's eyes, Yan Hao has always been independent and strong. Whenever he saw his expression, he couldn't bear it anymore, and hugged him gently: "Don't be afraid, with me, I just fight hard." If you die, you will block the Emperor of Worms."

  "Who wants you to die?" Yan Hao became more anxious when he heard this, because he was worried about Sheng Heng's accident.

  "You don't have to do anything." Yan Hao ordered Sheng Heng in a domineering tone for the first time.

  "Why do you sound like my mother so much?" Sheng Heng said with a smile.

  "Huh?" He hasn't seen the senior's mother yet.

  "When I was young, every time my dad went to the battlefield, my mother would tell my dad that." At that time, he was still young, and he always felt that his mother was fierce. Now that he was on the scene, someone treated him like this. Only then did I know how warm these fierce words are.

  "You haven't met my mother yet, I'll take you to see her when this war is over, she really likes you." Sheng Heng said.

  Yan Hao hummed lightly.

  "Eat first, I made chicken wings today." Sheng Heng pulled Yan Hao to sit down, and then took out the same things. He made meals for two people, and they happened to eat together. It's just that before the food was finished, the optical brain terminal in Sheng Heng's left hand sounded an alarm.