Chapter 85 Be obedient

Although he half believed Yan Hao's words, Kang Ren still took a mental map for Sheng Heng and passed it on to Yan Hao.

  After the mental map was passed on, it was time to wait. During the waiting process, Kang Ren still tried to persuade Sheng Heng. After all, a student with a mental power level of S will definitely become a pillar of the Federation in the future. The half-barrel of water made by the mecha destroyed the pharmacist's words, and destroyed his own sea of ​​consciousness.

  When Yan Hao said that he could temporarily stabilize Sheng Heng's injury based on the mental map, Yan Fei said in the medical room with a worried face: "Brother, your knowledge of medicine is still in middle school, and what you are learning now is Mecha manufacturing, you can’t just give this medicine casually, or your friend’s mental strength will be ruined.” That’s

  why Kang Ren knew that the confident young man who appeared in the video just now is actually a mecha maker.

  But no matter how Kang Ren tried to persuade him, the person involved firmly believed in Yan Hao. Even Cheng Wenkang, who almost agreed with Sima Mingxuan's proposal from the beginning, stopped mentioning this matter after Yan Hao appeared. up. The cultivation of the two, the care of the care, no longer a trace of anxiety.

  Seeing that both of them were like this, Kang Ren stopped persuading them, and could only sit on the side sighing, waiting for the other party to pass on the prescription, and finished making the potion himself, so as to make them give up. I just hope that Yan Hao can pass on the prescription as soon as possible, so that the delay will not be too long. Maybe this student named Sheng Heng can still be saved.

  Kang Ren wholeheartedly hoped that Yan Hao could pass on the prescription as soon as possible, but he never expected that it would be passed on so quickly from the mental atlas. In less than 20 minutes, Yan Hao's prescription was sent to Cheng Wenkang's mailbox.

  "Yaoshi Kang, the prescription is here, please make it immediately." Cheng Wenkang had already added Kang Ren's communication number, and immediately forwarded the prescription to Kang Ren.

  "So fast?" Kang Ren opened the mailbox in surprise, glanced at the prescription, he just read the beginning, and suddenly there was another person beside him, it was Yan Fei who had been waiting in the medical room and did not leave.

  "What are you doing?" Cheng Wenkang saw that Yan Fei leaned over to see the prescription Yan Hao had researched, and pulled him over. He pulled so hard that Yan Fei staggered.

  "I just want to help to see if there is any problem with the prescription." Yan Fei said with an aggrieved face, "This mental map analysis is the content of the university. My brother has never studied it. I am also afraid that it will be bad if you use it."

"Oh, I think you want to peek at the prescription." Cheng Wenkang sneered.

  "What are you talking about? Everyone's mental map is different. This prescription is suitable for Sheng Heng, but it may not be suitable for other people. What's more, this prescription may not be effective. What should I learn from this?" Yan Fei rose red. face, arguing.

  "Since this is the case, why do you look at it? There will be no problem with this prescription. Even if there is a problem, we will admit it." Cheng Wenkang said directly.

  "If you use drugs indiscriminately at a time like this, then even if I try to save him, I won't be able to save him." Yan Fei said, looking at Sheng Heng who was resting on the hospital bed with his eyes closed.

  Seeing this, Sima Mingxuan persuaded him, "Scholar Sheng Heng, do you want to think again? I know what you are worried about, but I really want to help you. Although your injury was accidental, it was indeed because of me. For the sake of the relationship between the two families, you should know that I will not tamper with your treatment." What