Chapter 177 Death of the Insect King

Zonghuang Disappeared together in the wormhole, and never appeared again. For a period of time at the beginning of the period, Yu Xiuyuan ordered all parts of the Federation to closely monitor the space, and not to let go of any small space fluctuations, but more than three months have passed in a blink of an eye, and no space wormholes have appeared.

  And during this month, the military department took advantage of the disappearance of the worm emperor, and fought back with all its strength. Although all the tenth-level mecha fighters of the Federation have fallen, and less than half of the ninth-level mecha fighters are left,? But with the disappearance of the Zerg Emperor, the power of the Zerg seems to have been weakened, and the ninth-level Zerg also fought in the previous war. Most of them were killed in the middle of the battle, so the Federation gradually gained an advantage in the battle situation. Coupled with the popularity of the fifth-level mimic mechs, the combat power of the low-level Zerg has been further weakened. Three months have passed, and the Federation has regained all the planets occupied by the Zerg and re-established military fortresses.

  Judging from the results, this is the most victory for the Federation in the past 300 years. It not only took back the planet that was previously occupied by the Zerg Emperor, but also gradually suppressed the Zerg in terms of strength. If things go on like this, for decades at most, the federation even wiped out all the Zergs. But the basis of all this is based on the fact that the Zonghuang will not appear again,? So whether the Zonghuang is dead or not? It is still the most concerned question of the military.

  And the only one who can give them the answer is Sheng Heng.

  "It's been three months. There is no spatial fluctuation in any part of the Federation. We can't be sure whether the Zonghuang is dead or not, but Sheng Heng..." A lieutenant general wanted to say something, but his eyes flicked across the conference table. Admiral Sheng consciously swallowed his words.

  Admiral Sheng didn't speak, but the hand holding the quilt unconsciously tightened.

  It has been three months, and the worm emperor may not be dead, but Sheng Heng must be in danger.

  "Let's talk about the rectification of the planets." Yu Xiuyuan brought the topic back, "Although we have taken back many planets during this period, we have only expelled the Zerg inside the planets, not completely Kill. At present, there are still ten planets in the Federation that are full of Zergs, and there are many scattered Zergs wandering in space. We must rebuild the military defense line as soon as possible to prevent the Zergs from invading again."

"After three months of recuperation, most of the soldiers have recovered from their injuries, and we still have enough troops. It's just that the modification of the fifth-level mimic mecha has only completed a small part, and it will take some time to fully popularize it." Someone suggested arrive.

  "Then send a few more mecha makers in charge of refitting with the army. Master Yan Hao has not released a tutorial, and mecha makers above level 4 should be able to refit. Then send a skilled mecha makers to each planet to guide , can Tianxing temporarily transfer some manpower from you?" Yu Xiuyuan said and looked at General Sheng.

  When Yan Hao promoted the modification of the mimetic mecha, it was carried out at the base of the God of War Legion, so the mech manufacturing department of the God of War Legion is also the most skilled department in modifying the mimetic mech in the entire Federation.

  "Yes." Admiral Sheng naturally had no objection.

  "How is the matter with the Zerg corpses?" Yu Xiuyuan turned to a lieutenant general who was in charge of disposing of the Zerg corpses.