Chapter 115 I'm optimistic

After returning from the base, there is not much left for the vacation, but Yan Hao is busy at any time during the vacation, because he has not fully digested the mimicry posture taught to him by Mr. Zhong. After returning to the Federal Research Institute, he stayed in the laboratory all day, learning the programming of the mimic system. Occasionally, if I don't understand something, if I can't solve it after two or three times of deliberation, I will go to Mr. Zhong for advice. Because of this, Mr. Zhong's mood improved a lot, and he finally had the opportunity to be a teacher.

  Occasionally sitting down to eat and chat with seniors in their spare time, Yan Hao would always be teased by seniors, saying that because of him, they became the most popular golden bachelors in the federation, but what was more troublesome was that they all Ask for a mimetic mech as a dowry gift. This embarrasses the seniors, saying what to do if they really meet someone they like in the future and can't get the mimic mech.

  Yan Hao smiled and watched the seniors pretending to sigh. Although he knew that they were deliberately teasing him, he still promised: "If you need a mimetic mecha as a dowry in the future, I will help you build a mimetic system."

  All the senior brothers burst out laughing, expressing one by one that Yan Hao should study hard, and they are waiting to ask for it.

  The holiday ended in a blink of an eye, Yan Hao bid farewell to the brothers and teachers in the research institute, and then got on the exclusive suspension vehicle arranged by the research institute to go back to school.

  On the second day after returning to school, classes began. The matter between Yan Hao and Sheng Heng was so big during the holidays that anyone in the entire Federation who had something to do with mechas had never heard of it, so there was another wave of enthusiasm in the classroom. inquiries and inquiries.

  The students all knew that Yan Hao was talented in mechas, but no one knew that he was Mr. Zhong's student. They were all excited and asked him if he had already learned the mimicry system? How did you worship Mr. Zhong as your teacher?

  While blocking the enthusiastic students, He Shao helped to explain: "Mr. Zhong cried and begged Xiaohao to be his apprentice." Everyone immediately rolled their eyes at He Shao, and soon the class bell

  rang , Professor Qin walked into the classroom, and the students all sat back in their seats quietly. He Shao and Yan Hao looked at each other and breathed a sigh of relief at the same time.

  He Shao came to Yan Hao's side and muttered in a low voice: "Look at them, they are asking so eagerly. I'll tell you the truth, but I don't believe it."

  Yan Hao smiled, and the two stopped chatting and got serious together attend lectures.

  Fortunately, the enthusiasm of the students in the class did not last long. After two classes, everyone returned to normal, which reassured Yan Hao, who had always been careful not to show off.

  A few days after the start of school, the mech manufacturing class finally ushered in the time to choose partners. On this day, He Shao specially dressed himself up when he went out, as if he was going on a blind date.

  Seeing the strangeness, Yan Hao couldn't help but asked: "The choice of partners depends on your accomplishments in mechas, not on your face."

"You don't understand this. According to official statistics, 30% of the students in our school who become partners with each other have become lovers. So the choice of partners is actually a kind of blind date in disguise." He Shao explained, "Although I don't know if I will meet my other half, but what if I do."