Chapter 108 Meeting Ceremony

Upon receiving the news from Yan Hao, Sheng Heng came outside the laboratory with anxiety and knocked on the door. After a while, the door was opened from the inside.

  "Senior." Yan Hao saw Sheng Heng, his eyebrows and eyes curved, revealing two cute dimples, "Come in quickly."

  Sheng Heng hummed, stepped in, raised his eyes, and saw the man standing in the laboratory. The black soul in the center, from the outside, the black soul is no different.

  "Mr. Zhong." Sheng Heng saluted Mr. Zhong respectfully, "Thank you."

  Sheng Heng knew that the reason why Mr. Zhong would help him upgrade the black soul was for Yan Hao's sake, but no matter what, he finally got The benefit is himself, so this thank you, he has to say it himself.

  Mr. Zhong looked at Sheng Heng's gaze with some scrutiny, and then said lightly: "Compared with your father and brother, you lack the courage of a soldier."

  Babe Chong looked at his teacher with some surprise, although Mr. Zhong He has a bad temper, but he always only scolds his own students. He just doesn't like outsiders and doesn't bother to pay attention to them. But today, Mr. Zhong not only ignored Sheng Heng, but even said something that could be regarded as criticism.

  "What Mr. Zhong said is that I am indeed much worse than my father and brother." Sheng Heng was not angry, raised his head, and said neither humble nor overbearing, "But I have always aimed to catch up with them, and now I finally have this opportunity."

  After finishing speaking, Sheng Heng turned his eyes to the black soul standing beside him.

  "Admiral Sheng is a level 9 mecha fighter, and Major General Sheng is a level 8 mecha fighter. Even if you have a black soul, you are at best a level 6 mecha fighter," Zhong Lao said.

  "My father once told me that as a soldier, the most important thing is not how high the position is, nor the ability to drive higher-level mechs, but the most important thing is the belief in defending the country. On this battlefield, every Soldiers, regardless of their level, are heroes of the Federation." Sheng Heng said, "My goal is not high, as long as I can drive the mech to fight for the Federation, I believe, this is what my father wants to see." Zhong Lao

  examined His eyes softened a little, but his tone was still a bit disgusted: "Although your conditions are average in all aspects, who made Xiao Hao like you? After passing the door, just treat Xiao Hao well." "!!

  " ?

  "Old man Pang gave you a pair of eight-level particle cannons as a gift, so I'll give you this six-level mimic system as a gift." After finishing speaking, Mr. Zhong rubbed his sore neck, "These few days I'm exhausted, Bayun, come back with me, and massage my shoulders."

  "It's the teacher."

  With that said, the master and apprentice left the laboratory very naturally, leaving space for the young couple.

  Yan Hao walked up to Sheng Heng, seeing his dull eyes, as if he had been hit by some huge blow, he held Sheng Heng's hand with some distress, and said softly but firmly: "Senior, don't worry, I will study hard. Break through the bottleneck of the mimicry system, and you will definitely not be just a level 6 mecha fighter."

  Yan Hao thought that Sheng Heng was hit by Mr. Zhong's words, "You are just a level 6 mecha warrior".

  "Mr. Zhong just said, this..." Sheng Heng pointed at Heihun, "Is this a gift for me?" "

  Yeah." Yan Hao nodded.

  "That pair of eight-level particle cannons..." Sheng Heng pointed to the particle cannon on Heihun's shoulder again, "Is it a gift from Mr. Pang?" "Yeah."