Chapter 62 Lack of potion

Under the full attack of three sixth-level mecha fighters, the fourth-level insect swarm quickly retreated.

  Xiao Tianhan drove the mech down from the sky and stood behind the black soul. He noticed something was wrong when he was in the air just now, because although the appearance of the black soul did not have any obvious damage, but since just now, the black soul has not moved . Maintain a posture from start to finish, standing still. But this posture is not the half-squat posture after the mecha control is interrupted, but it seems to be standing in place and waiting for something.

  Xiao Tianhan tried to connect to the communication in Shengheng's cockpit, but he dialed out the communication for a while, but did not get any response.

  Why can't I get in touch?

  Xiao Tianhan frowned, and became anxious. He turned on the amplifier of the mecha, and shouted loudly in the direction of the black soul: "Sheng Heng, Sheng Heng, are you okay, can you hear me?" Xiao Tianhan shouted

  repeatedly After several times, the black soul still did not respond.

  "Mr. Xiao, can't you connect to the communication?" At this time, the three of them had already driven away the remaining Zerg, and they also manipulated the mechs to surround the black soul.

  "No response, the person may have lost consciousness." Xiao Tianhan looked worried.

  "Then we can only drag him back with the mecha."

  "That's the only way." Xiao Tianhan sighed and nodded.

  "Cao Liang, you come with me." Mingxuan greeted and flew the mecha back into the sky. At the same time, he flew up with another dark gray mecha. The two mechas flew into the air, throwing The next iron chain with claws landed on Black Soul's shoulders, opened it, and clenched it tightly, it was considered fixed.

  "Let's go."

  The two mechas flew forward at the same time, and headed towards the base with the black soul.

  At this time, the base had already been notified, and the square outside the maintenance room was densely packed with people.

  "I heard that there is a sixth-level mutated Zerg."

  "Aren't the sixth-level Zerg and the No. 3 Desolate Star all Zergs below the fourth level?" "It

  must have been hiding somewhere without being discovered by the base. "

  I also heard that several students in the mecha department were attacked by mutant insects."

  "Attacked by mutant insects? I heard that mutant insects will make a noise that directly damages people's consciousness and causes mental restlessness."

  "What? Once the sea of ​​consciousness is damaged, the damage cannot be repaired."

  "Come on, come~~"

  Amidst a burst of roar, nearly a dozen mechas were approaching, and six of them were dragged by other mechas Flying over, you can tell at a glance that it is a mech that has been attacked.

  "That mecha seems to be a wasp. The wasp is the mecha of Sun Chu, the squad leader of the mecha department." Someone recognized Sun Chu's mecha.

  "That means that Sun Chu's team has been attacked by level six mutants. Xia Liu, you are responsible for the mecha." Someone notified the mecha maker of Sun Chu's team.

  Xia Liu had already greeted the wasp when he recognized it. At this time, the team in charge of the rescue had already put the mecha back into the space button, and one of the people wearing the rank of captain stepped forward and asked the mecha builders gathered here: "Come up and identify the mecha, the people inside are under the influence of mental force." The impact has already passed out, and the mecha cannot be opened from the outside, so you should quickly open the cockpit so that the doctor can treat it."