Chapter 93 Talent

Old Pang's drowsiness was completely scattered by Wen Lao's roar.

  No, I cannot admit it.

  Mr. Pang sat up, put on a look that was more annoyed than the other party, and said angrily: "What do you mean, what happened to my apprentice, you let me teach you." "

  Yan Hao is not suitable for learning mechs at all. " Manufacturing, he is the talent we need in pharmacy." Wen Lao said.

  "You fart!" Sure enough, he came to snatch his apprentice. "I am his teacher. I don't know better than you whether he is suitable for mecha manufacturing. Go away." Before the old man Zhong came to snatch his apprentice, he split half of it out, and one was Yan

  . At that time, Hao had indeed been taught by old man Pang first, and secondly, learning from old man Pang could make Yan Hao more accomplished in mecha manufacturing, so he reluctantly shared half of it. But Mr. Wen is a student of medicine...

Wait, Yan Hao's potion seems to be quite powerful, no matter what, you can't lose on the surface anyway, and Yan Hao also said that he doesn't want to learn potion anymore.

  Seeing Pang's tough tone, Wen Lao softened unconsciously: "Old Pang, I'm serious, he is really talented in pharmacy, not just a talent, he may be a genius. Do you remember the last time Is Cutie the creator of the advanced sedative formula we discussed? Yan Hao's talent is not inferior to him."

  Nonsense, Cutie is Yan Hao.

  "If I didn't know that your apprentice has been a mecha maker since elementary school, I would have doubted whether he is the cutie himself."

  Pang Lao looked away guiltily.

  "In previous years, I asked you to find an apprentice to help you calculate the formula of the medicine. It would take ten days and a half months for each calculation, and then continue to revise. Adding up and down, it would take two months at the fastest. But this time, That little apprentice of yours only took four hours to complete the calculation." Elder Wen stretched out four fingers excitedly, "Four hours, do the math yourself, how much faster?" "That's not because the recipe is yours this time

  . Is it a little simpler because it was made by an apprentice?" Mr. Pang didn't know anything about pharmacy, but he didn't think about it when he heard Yan Hao say it was simple, but he didn't know that Yan Hao said it was simple, and that simplicity in the sense of ordinary people is the same. different.

  "A simple formula, can I ask you to ask someone to calculate it?" To ask someone to calculate it is to disclose the prescription. If it is not a last resort, no one is willing to disclose their own prescription.

  "Then even if your formula is not simple, you can't rob my apprentice? I kindly asked my apprentice to help you calculate it, but you rob him instead. You are not kind." Pang said.

  Wen Lao paused, obviously speechless, but still said: "But Yan Hao is really a good seed in pharmacy. If you give him to me, I will make him a ninth-level pharmacist." "Heh, a ninth-level pharmacist.

  " The teacher is amazing, he follows me, and will be a proper tenth-level mecha maker in the future."

  "Learning medicine can save countless patients."

  "Healing diseases and saving lives is amazing. What do I do in mecha manufacturing? It is the strongest weapon for the Federation to resist the Zerg, and it is the backing of the mecha fighters. You asked a mecha genius to learn pharmacy. Have you asked the mecha fighters of the entire Federation?" Elder Pang questioned.