Chapter 23 Is it considered luck?

How much is it worth?

  Yan Hao smiled lightly: "No matter how valuable it is, to me, it's just a data model." "A data model

  ? You're talking lightly, do you know how much it's worth?" He Shao Annoyed by Yan Hao's understated answer, he concluded that the unlucky boy didn't know the value of that thing just now.

  "How much?" Yan Hao asked curiously.

  "How much, that's a lot of money." He Shao said, "Think about it, this data model, if you find a large pharmaceutical company to cooperate with, or hand it over to the Pharmacy Association, let everyone use your data model The pharmacist who makes the sedative will give you even one ten-thousandth of the income every year, and you will not have to worry about spending money in this life, the next life, and future generations."

  Yan Hao blinked, and was stunned when he heard it: " Is this

  feasible ? I deduced this data model from the algorithm announced by Professor Sun of the School of Pharmacy, so it can’t be done like this.” Algorithms have no copyright, so the model you calculate from this algorithm is yours. Why can’t you sell your personal things for money?” He Shao said.

  "But after all, it's half of Professor Sun's hard work." Yan Hao said.

  "Professor Sun's half of his hard work has already gained the reputation he deserved when he announced the algorithm. So if you sell it for money now, you will get the money you deserve. There is no conflict between the two." He Shao said.

  Yan Hao was stunned: "Then what if I also make it public on the whole network?"

  "Are you stupid? You are so poor, and you still learn from other professors to gain fame?" He Shao was angry. This unlucky boy, when he first entered school The poor can't even afford bed sheets, and now they still want to do charity work.

  "That is to say, if I make it public online, I should be able to get a reputation, right?" Yan Hao asked persistently.

  "Of course? Anyway, people will praise you for your contributions to science, and call you a fool behind your back." He Shao said seriously, "It's my buddy who said that. In fact, even if you sell this data model for money, As long as the price is reasonable, the reputation it deserves will still be there. Why did Professor Sun disclose the algorithm on the whole network, because the algorithm only provided an idea, and it could not actually produce advanced tranquilizers. So he just made it public, you change Try a formed data model, he will definitely not sell it. If you don’t believe me, check his other research results.”

  Yan Hao didn’t speak, he was recalling the last life, and in the last life he gave the solved data model to Sun Professor, Professor Sun talked to him that night and asked him if he would like to make it public on the Internet like him to benefit the world. He felt at the time that this data model was originally derived with the support of Professor Sun's algorithm. Since Professor Sun said it was open, he did not object.

  Later, Yan Fei soon discovered Moon Grass, the discovery of the data model and Moon Grass completely reduced the effect of advanced sedatives. After that, Yan Fei became famous, and he often appeared on TV with Professor Sun. As for himself, it seems that nothing has changed, and he is still doing experiments in the laboratory. Occasionally, some classmates pass by and talk about him secretly.

  "Yan Hao, Yan Hao?" He Shao patted Yan Hao on the shoulder.

  "Huh?" Yan Hao returned to his senses.

"Why are you in a daze? Repent? If you repent, call Senior Sheng Heng. He is embarrassed to take such a valuable thing for nothing." He Shao urged.

  "No, I don't need money for the things I send out." Yan Hao shook his head, "Besides, for me, it's just a data model. Besides, I've switched to mecha manufacturing now, so I don't really want to bother with potions. "That's

Vicious Male Counterpart Isn't Competing Anymoreजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें