Chapter 111 I'll Go

Sheng Zhuo ordered the suspension car to drive back as soon as he received the news, and then connected to Qiu Zian's communication.

  "Zian, who are the mecha masters above level eight in the base?" Sheng Zhuo asked.

  Only when the mental power exceeds level A can one become an eighth-level mecha master. As for the ninth-level mecha master, there are no more than five in the entire God of War Legion, and they are all stationed in other places.

  "General Lin just came down from the front line yesterday, but his Mecha Mountain Fox was seriously damaged and is under repair," Qiu Zi'an said.

  Sheng Zhuo frowned, hung up Qiu Zian's communication directly, and reconnected with the battleships on the front line: "How are Zhong Lao and the others doing?"

  "Zhong Lao's battleship is equipped with a protective net, which can temporarily resist the attack of the Zerg, but this kind of protective net consumes a lot of energy. According to this level of consumption, the energy will be exhausted within an hour at most." The frontline soldier replied.

  Mr. Zhong, as the head of the Federal Research Institute, is the researcher of the entire Federation's mecha system. The Federation protects him extremely closely. The spaceship he travels is equipped with the most advanced weapons of the entire Federation. This kind of high-energy protective net was specially researched to protect important figures of the Federation. In the army, only the command warship has the right to equip it.

  After an hour, Sheng Zhuo subconsciously looked down at the time, and then wiped his fingers on his space button. At this time, a slender hand stretched out from the side, and Amine pressed the back of his hand.

  "Sheng Heng?" It was Sheng Heng who held him down.

  "You can't go." Although Sheng Heng was very worried about Yan Hao and Mr. Zhong, the elder brother's condition was not good. Yan Hao had just told his elder brother not to use his mental power for half a month. How could he allow his elder brother to fight against the ninth-level Zerg.

  Although he has hardly been to the frontline battlefield since his hand was disabled, he still knows some information on the frontline. The ninth-level Zerg has a huge body and amazing combat power. In the evolution half a year ago, the spiritual impact of the ninth-level Zerg can instantly defeat the mental power below A-level. Even a warrior with A-level mental power can barely maintain his sanity under the spiritual wave attack of the ninth-level Zerg, and cannot fight with it at all.

  Therefore, only the mental power above A+ can barely fight against the ninth-level Zerg.

  "Lieutenant General Lin's mecha was seriously damaged, so he couldn't participate in the battle, so I had to go." Sheng Zhuo said.

  "Your sea of ​​consciousness is still in a stable period, so you can't use your mental power." Sheng Heng said.

  "I don't need to tell you the importance of Mr. Zhong to the Federation. Besides, there is Xiao Hao on top. Xiao Hao is a disciple of Mr. Zhong and Mr. Pang. With his talent, he will be the future of the Federation's mechs. "Sheng Zhuo said in a serious tone, "So even if I am crippled, I must save them."

  In Sheng Zhuo's eyes, the value of Zhong Lao and Yan Hao, even if it is exchanged for ten of them, is worth it.

  "How could I not know that Xiao Hao is up there!" Sheng Heng almost shouted.

  Sheng Zhuo was taken aback, and his struggling movements paused, yes, compared to himself, Sheng Heng should be the one who worried the most.

  "I'll go save it." Sheng Heng said without any refusal.