Chapter 138 Waking Up

Two days later, Mr. Wen arrived at Planet Z on time.

  Long before Wen Lao arrived, Winston sent people and cars to wait at the port, so Wen Lao was taken directly to the Third Federal Hospital as soon as he got off the spaceship.

  "Master Wen, please take a look at my junior brother." Cong Yi led Old Wen to Yan Hao's ward.

  Sheng Heng who had been by Yan Hao's bed hastily got up to make room for Elder Wen's inspection, but he didn't go far, but walked around to the other side of the bed, watching Elder Wen's expression nervously.

Wen Lao first stood and observed Yan Hao's face, then put his fingers on Yan Hao's wrist to feel the pulse, and then frowned slightly.

  Sheng Heng saw that the old man frowned, his heart skipped a beat, and he opened his mouth to inquire about Yan Hao's situation, but when he saw that the old man turned his head and asked Rong Xuehai, "Is there a record of Yan Hao's mental map for the past two days?

  " There is a record." Rong Xuehai nodded again and again, he is Wen Lao's admirer, not only saw the real person at this time, but also helped him fight, his face turned red with excitement.

  "Bring it to me." Old Wen said.

  "I'm going to print it now."

  "No, I'm done printing it." At this time, a handsome man walked in. The man was wearing a purple shirt with the buttons on his collar open to reveal his delicate collarbone, giving people a kind of Lazy and romantic feeling.

  "Pharmacist Yechen." Rong Xuehai shouted.

  "Mr. Wen, this is Yan Hao's mental atlas for the past two days." Ye Chen walked up to Mr. Wen, smiled and handed over the mental atlas.

  Wen Lao took the atlas, glanced at it, and found that some places that needed special attention had been marked and recorded, he was slightly startled, and turned to look at Marven Ye: "You made this?" "Yes

  . "Ye Chen nodded.

  "Are you the pharmacist here?"

  "I'm not from Star Z, I just happened to catch up." Ye Chen said.

  Wen Lao nodded and didn't ask any more questions. He lowered his head and continued to look at the mental atlas. With Ye Chen's advance remarks, it saved Wen Lao a lot of time to look at the mental atlas. In addition, on the way here by spaceship, Wen Lao had already estimated several possible situations in advance, so it didn't take much time. Wen Lao decided on the treatment plan.

  "Let's go out and talk." Old Wen raised his head, seeing that everyone was staring at him, he turned and walked out.

  Everyone followed Mr. Wen to the living room outside the ward. Only then did Mr. Wen have the time to sit down and have a sip of tea: "Yan Hao's condition is very serious, and it is impossible for his mental strength to stabilize."

  Sheng Heng's pupils shrank, and he stepped up: "Mr. Wen..."

  Mr. Wen knew what he was going to say when he saw Sheng Heng's expression, and waved his hand to signal him to be quiet: "Listen to me first."

  Sheng Heng endured no more. say.

  "So, I plan to take the risk of using drugs to stimulate his mental power a second time." Wen Lao continued.

  Everyone was startled when they heard this, and they didn't understand why Yan Hao's mental strength was already unstable, so why did Mr. Wen continue to use drugs to stimulate him?