Chapter 105 Meet Parents

The air port of the parent planet S36. A small spaceship is slowly landing. On the spaceship, Yan Hao is packing his things, and he is preparing to disembark behind the teacher and his brother. . At this time, he was a little nervous and a little excited. Before coming here, he didn't tell Sheng Heng, and he didn't know if he would be able to see him after getting off the spaceship.

  "Nervous?" Babe Chong saw Yan Hao's nervousness.

  "A little bit." Yan Hao nodded honestly.

  Mr. Zhong stood right in front of them. Hearing Yan Hao's nervousness, he said with concern: "This is the front line, and the murderous spirit is indeed heavier. It is your first time to come here, and you need to get used to it for two days. Ba Yun, take care of your little one these two days." Junior brother."

  "Teacher, I found that you have changed." Bobby said.

  "What's wrong?" Elder Zhong frowned.

  "When I first came to the military division base, I was also very nervous. Not only did you not comfort me, you also scolded me for being useless. How can you deal with my junior brother? It's like a different person." Babe Chong complained all over his face, Almost had the word eccentric written on his face.

  "Were you a freshman at that time?" Mr. Zhong asked.

  "..." He had graduated from college for more than a year.

  "Can you learn the three-generation system by yourself in seven days, and calculate the improved formula in half a day?" Mr. Zhong continued to ask.

  "..." If he could, would he still need to stay up all night without showering for seven days to do research?

  "You can learn any knowledge points by yourself just by looking at the materials, so you don't need to ask me at all?" When Zhong Lao San asked, he glanced at Yan Hao inadvertently.

  "...Teacher, I was wrong. Jealousy has blinded my mind." Papillon confessed.

  "Hmph!" Mr. Zhong turned around and went back, without speaking again.

  Seeing that Mr. Zhong didn't hate him anymore, Babies quietly wiped the cold sweat off his forehead, while Yan Hao was thinking about the teacher's glance at him just now. For some reason, he always felt that glance was a bit... resentful ?

  Where did you make the teacher dissatisfied?

  "It's okay, you will follow me behind me in a while, and I will block you." Seeing Yan Hao's serious expression, Babechong thought he was afraid, and said caringly.

  "Thank you, brother." Yan Hao is actually not afraid, but he doesn't want to refuse the kindness of the people around him. This kind of kindness can make him feel warm in his heart.

  "You're welcome, but I can help you with this kind of thing, but I can't help you with other things." When Babe Chong said the second half of the sentence, his voice was lowered a little, as if he was afraid that Mr. Zhong, who was walking in front, would hear it.

  Yan Hao blinked, a little confused.

  "The one who came to pick us up is Major General Sheng Zhuo, he is the eldest brother of your family. Although General Sheng is not at the base right now, he will be back in a few days. You are going to see your parents soon, aren't you nervous? "Babe bug whispered.

  After being reminded by the Babe, Yan Hao suddenly realized that he gasped and his eyes widened in shock.

  "What... what should I do?" Yan Hao asked for help.