Chapter 122 Doubt

Yan Hao returned to the dormitory from the laboratory, and the news that Sheng Zhuo became a ninth-level mecha fighter had already spread throughout the federation through the star network. Seeing Yan Hao's return, He Shao sat up from the bed excitedly: "Xiao Hao, have you read the news from Xingwang? Sheng Zhuo has advanced to a ninth-level mecha fighter." "I know." Yan Hao nodded with a smile

  .

  "You already knew?"

  "Just in the morning, the senior mentioned something to me." Yan Hao said.

  "Oh, you know why you didn't tell me." He Shao looked depressed.

  "What's wrong?" Yan Hao was puzzled. He only knew about it half a day earlier than He Shao. Is it important?

  "What's the matter? Do you know that the stocks of Shengxing Group behind the God of War Legion have gone crazy today. If you tell me in advance, I can buy stocks. It's like sitting on the ground and picking up money." He Just thinking about it, Shao felt his heart ache, as if he had lost a large sum of money.

  Yan Hao laughed: "Compared to mechas, you are really better at making money."

  "Of course, I only started to learn mechs in middle school, and to make money, I knew it when I was still in my mother's womb." He Shao sat cross-legged and saw Yan Hao took his clothes and was about to take a bath , casually reminded, "When I went downstairs to pick up the courier just now, I saw your package, but it was encrypted and needed to be picked up by you, so I didn't get it for you. Would you like to pick up the courier first? Take a shower again, so you don't have to change your clothes."

  "Express delivery?" Yan Hao was taken aback for a moment, then his eyes lit up suddenly as if he had thought of something, and he threw away the pajamas in his hand and ran downstairs.

  "So excited, what is it?" It was the first time He Shao saw Yan Hao so excited, and he couldn't help being curious.

  After a while, Yan Hao walked in with a box half the height of a person. He Shao was curious, passed on his shoes and walked over to help.

  "What? Federal Research Institute?" He Shao glanced at the mailing address, "Is it something Mr. Zhong sent you?" "

  Well, the teacher sent me some mecha parts." Yan Hao said, taking the tools With a knife, he quickly opened the express delivery, revealing hundreds of miniature mecha parts inside.

  Yes, the mecha parts inside are not the normal size, they are dozens of times smaller than normal mecha parts. With a cursory glance, He Shao had already seen the prototype of a mecha. He couldn't help but picked up one of the parts and looked at it for a while, then exclaimed: "What kind of model is this? How come the parts are so realistic and realistic? It’s the same as yours.”

  “This is true.” Yan Hao said.

  "Who are you lying to? This model is at most half the height of a person. How can you drive it? Let alone fight." He Shao didn't believe it.

  "This is for research." Yan Hao explained, "This is a mini-mecha specially made by the teacher to study the mimetic mecha. The finished product is about 1.5 meters. There are two boxes of parts downstairs, help me.

  " The person went down again, and one person moved another box up, and the move was considered complete.

  Yan Hao didn't take a shower right now, but squatted on the ground and began to assemble the mecha.

Seeing that he had been assembling for a long time, He Shao only managed to put together an arm. He wanted to help, but was afraid that he would break it, so he couldn't help muttering, "Mr. Zhong, why didn't he assemble it and bring it to you? Isn’t it impossible to deliver it?”