Chapter 92 Handing over Yan Hao

Entering the super optical brain room again, the calculation is over, the numbers jumping all over the screen before are gone, and a Rubik's cube-like thing is quietly floating in the middle of the screen, which is the final data model.

Yan Hao exported the data model, resumed the initial test of the super optical brain, and then returned to the laboratory.

  "Teacher, I'm done with the calculations, and I'll send you the data model." Yan Hao said to Pang Lao.

  "No need, isn't there a communication number in it? That number belongs to the owner of the medicine formula. You can add him and send it to him directly." Pang Lao was looking at the blueprint and said without raising his head.

  This pharmacy calculation cannot be completed once, and the pharmacist will definitely have to change it later.

  "Okay." Yan Hao saw that Mr. Pang was busy, so he didn't speak, and added the communication number while walking to the parts warehouse.

  When he returned to the warehouse, Yan Hao's friend application had already been approved, and a message was sent at the same time.

  【Are you Pang Lao's disciple? 】

  Yan Hao replied politely: 【Hi, I'm Yan Hao. ]

  [Hello, I'm Xia Yi. 】

  Xia Yi? Yan Hao was stunned for a moment. He had heard this name before. This person will become the youngest eighth-level pharmacist in the future. Before the ninth level, his progress speed even surpassed that of Yan Fei. The pharmacist stagnated for a long time, so that Yan Fei came up from behind. He crossed the ninth level first, and became the youngest full-level pharmacist in two years.

  [Pharmaceutical calculation, are you here to help me? 】 Xia Yi asked.

  Yan Hao noted Xia Yi's name and answered yes.

  【I'm busy with some things right now, so it's not convenient to talk to you. I won't have time until about half an hour later. When the time comes, let's make a video, and I'll tell you about my vision for the prescription, so that it's easier for you to calculate. ] After all, he is doing calculations for himself. If he is not busy, Xia Yi will call Yan Hao immediately instead of sending a message.

  Yan Hao: [No, I've already finished the calculation, the model will be sent to your email, if you have any questions, please contact me again. 】

  In the federation, all email addresses are registered with communication numbers, so knowing the communication number is equivalent to knowing the other party's email address. After speaking, Yan Hao packaged the data model and sent it over.

  Xia Yi: [So fast! 】

  Yan Hao:【The super optical brain happens to be empty, so the calculation is faster. ]

  After Yan Hao replied, there was no news from the other end of the communication, and he didn't care, and turned around to change his weapon circuit.

  =

  On the distant planet T, a young man in his mid-twenties was staring at the optical brain terminal in a daze. This young man was none other than Xia Yi. After being stunned for a full two minutes, he sighed and continued to process the herbs in his hand with some helplessness.

  Only the pollen within one hour of flowering of this golden feather flower has medicinal effect, and it is no different from ordinary pollen when it expires. He didn't bother to talk to Yan Hao just to collect these pollen. He buried himself in collecting pollen, and when the harvest was about the same, Mr. Wen walked in from the outside.

  "Teacher." Xia Yi quickly stood up and shouted.

  "Continue to work on you." Elder Wen signaled him to continue.

  "It's almost harvested." Saying that, Xia Yi squatted down and began to collect the pollen of the last piece of Golden Feather Flower.

  "Did someone contact you, old man Pang?" Old man Wen just asked old man Pang for help. As for who will help with the calculation in the end, he doesn't know. He can only wait for someone from old man Pang to contact you.

  "Contact me." Xia Yi nodded.

  "Who?"

  "It's Yan Hao."

  "It should be his new closed disciple some time ago." Wen Lao asked casually, "How is this kid?"

  Xia Yi showed hesitation.

  "What's wrong?" Elder Wen saw something unusual.

  "The student named Yan Hao said that he has already finished the calculation." Xia Yi said with a wry smile.

  It took less than four hours from giving old Pang the data to now. During this period, he didn't even communicate with himself, the designer of the prescription. The medicinal properties of 385 kinds of medicinal herbs are different. If you are not familiar with the medicinal properties, how to calculate it. So he didn't believe that what Yan Hao gave him was an accurate value.

  "What?!" Old Wen frowned, "Old Pang won't just find an ordinary student to fool you, I'll find him.

  " Take the initiative to communicate with him and see if you can't do it." After all, he was asking for help, and he didn't dare to be as arrogant as his teacher.

  "That's fine, if you have any questions, you can come to me again." Wen Lao nodded.

  Xia Yi calmly collected the pollen of the last two flowers, then went back to the laboratory, and processed the pollen with special equipment without haste, so that the pollen of the Golden Feather Flower can maintain the medicinal effect for a long time. By the time these things were done, it was already past eleven o'clock at night. Only then did Xia Yi open the mailbox and download the data model Yan Hao sent him.

  And then...

  At twelve o'clock in the night, Mr. Pang, who had finally fallen asleep, was dragged up by Mr. Wen's serial communication call.

  "Old man Wen, you better have something important..." Old Pang who was woken up was very upset.

  "Old Pang, hand over Yan Hao!" Elder Wen didn't listen to Elder Pang at all, and roared almost crazily as soon as the communication was connected.

  "!!"

  Yan Hao was discovered? Old Man Wen is trying to rob my apprentice?