Chapter 42 Problem Solving

Since signing the contract with MT Company, Yan Hao has not been distracted by other things, and devoted himself to the research of the mimic system. It took two days before he stopped because of a bottleneck.

  "No, even if I calculate this algorithm to the extreme and successfully write the system program, it can only reach the combat level of a fifth-level mech at most." Yan Hao has a very high sensitivity to mathematics, although his algorithm is only a trial calculation. After five days, there is still a distance from the so-called ultimate. But he can roughly calculate the algorithm according to the current law, and the final result after the super optical brain calculation. Although it will not be very precise, the approximate range can still be grasped.

  "If it's just a level five mecha, then it won't be very practical." Yan Hao muttered to himself.

  Judging from the current statistical data of the Federation, the fifth-level mechas and mecha fighters are the most numerous, which means that most of the mecha fighters can control the fifth-level mechas. Although the successful research and development of the mimic system can make their operation easier, but if the mimic system can only stop at level five mechas, then most mecha fighters will still prefer to use the original command operating system.

  Level 5 mechas are followed by level 6 mechas. A mecha warrior who is used to driving with the mimic system will naturally not be as fast as a mecha warrior who always uses commands to operate. And if you want to change the operating system, so that the mecha can infinitely synchronize with the human body's reaction speed when simulating actions, the core software of the mecha must be refined with wind and thunder stones. The wind and thunder stone is a high-grade metal that can only be used by mechs above level eight.

  The existence of the wind and thunder stone has greatly increased the manufacturing cost of the mimic sensing system, so according to Yan Hao's current research direction, even if the mecha is finally produced, it can only be given to mecha fighters who cannot advance to level 6 and are not worth much. Philippine people use.

  "Senior's mecha black soul looks like it should be at level five or six." Thinking of this, Yan Hao turned on the optical brain terminal and sent Sheng Heng a message.

  Yan Hao: [Senior, what level of mecha fighter are you? 】

  Sheng Heng replied quickly: 【Why did you suddenly remember to ask this? ]

  Yan Hao: [I'll just ask casually. 】

  Sheng Heng: 【I am currently a Level 4 Mech Warrior. ]

  Yan Hao: [What about the black soul? ]

  Sheng Heng: [Level six. 】

  For level six, Black Soul is quite suitable.

  Yan Hao suddenly became a little moved: "I will work hard for another month. If there is no new progress, I will first write a program according to this algorithm. A fifth-level mecha should be enough for Senior Sheng Heng to use it until his junior year." .In another year, I should be able to find a way to write a mimicry program for a level 6 mech."

  If it was the algorithm that was determined to be unable to achieve the goal in the past, Yan Hao would abolish it without hesitation. But Yan Hao, who was reborn in the first life, no longer has the desire to compare himself in the previous life, and he has not set any goals for himself that he must achieve. In this life, he wants to live a more casual life and only do what he wants to do.

  He wanted to study the mimic system, so he studied it seriously, but he didn't set a time limit for himself, such as the extent of the research in five or ten years, he was more enjoying the process.