Chapter 76 I want to continue learning mech manufacturing

The morning class is over, and Professor Qin called Yan Hao over alone , give him a piece of information.

  "This is last week's study materials and some homework. Although you didn't come to class, you can't miss the homework. After finishing it, hand it over to me next Monday." Professor Qin said.

Yan Hao took the materials and didn't look at them, and agreed immediately: "Teacher, don't worry, I will finish it well."

  Professor Qin nodded with satisfaction. Yan Hao is his favorite type of student. He is smart, humble, hardworking and obedient. , Don't be too sweet: "By the way, you are going to practice with Mr. Pang this weekend."

  "Yeah." Yan Hao nodded.

  "The homework is not in a hurry, you give it to me two days later." Professor Qin said.

  "It's okay, I'll do it when I get home at night, it shouldn't take much time." Yan Hao never felt pressured about homework.

  "..." Professor Qin suddenly felt that his homework was not assigned enough.

  Returning to his seat with the last night in his arms, He Shao had already packed his textbooks and was waiting for him: "Why is Professor Qin looking for you?" "

  This." Yan Hao showed He Shao the materials in his hand.

  "Isn't this the homework from last week? The professor asked you to make up the homework?"

  "Yeah."

  "Hey, do you want to copy?" He Shao laughed.

  Yan Hao looked at him silently.

  "Why are you looking at me like that? Isn't it a rare opportunity for me to copy homework for you?" He Shao was a little guilty when Yan Hao saw it, "Besides, students copying each other's homework is an effective way to strengthen friendship." "Really?

  " ?” Yan Hao doubted.   "If you don't believe me, you can just ask someone?" As he said, He Shao grabbed a classmate who passed by him, and asked, "Lang Ge

  , can copying each other's homework strengthen friendship."

Confused, he looked at Yan Hao and then at He Shao, and asked, "He Shao, in order to copy Yan Hao's homework, can you even make up such an excuse?

  " .” He Shao said angrily.

  "Hehe." The two words expressed endless ridicule and doubt.

  "Get lost!" He Shao chased away angrily.

  Lange was pushed by him and staggered two steps. Before leaving, he still turned his head to remind Yan Hao: "Yan Hao, don't copy He Shao's homework, this kid just wants to be lazy." "You still don't get out.

  " Want to hit someone.

  Lange laughed and ran out, Yan Hao was also teased and laughed.

  Seeing Yan Hao laughing, He Shao was angry for a while, and suddenly he was also amused: "This person's inherent thinking is really terrible. Just because you are a god of learning, no one will believe that you will copy other people's homework." "It's really scary.

  " Like before, people around him think he is a bad person, so whatever he does is bad.

  "I was wronged because of you. You invited me to dinner at noon today." He Shao said.

  "Okay, let's go back to the dormitory first..." While speaking, Yan Hao's optical brain terminal suddenly rang, indicating that an email had come in.