Chapter 146 I'm Not the Me I used to be

Time passed, and it was a month in the blink of an eye. During this month, two things happened in the Federation, both of which were related to the God of War Legion. These two events are the joining of the Yaomeng Pirates, and the announcement of the new weapon "Bright Moon".

  If the former only caused the whole Federation to discuss it for two or three days, then the latter made all the mech fighters in the Federation look sideways. Because Haoyue is the federation's first weapon dedicated to quasi-Zergs, with a kill rate as high as 90%. Although this weapon can only kill Zerg below level 6, it can greatly improve the survivability of fighters below level 6. This also means that in the near future, a large number of advanced mecha fighters of level seven, or even level eight or nine will emerge.

  Compared to the power of "Haoyue", its designer did not attract any special attention. After all, a person who can even repair the Tianhe No. 1 battleship, what is a mere fourth-level weapon? It was Sheng Heng who people ridiculed the most. Although the design of Haoyue was finally handed over to the Federation, the initial users and testers, as well as the first batch of "Haoyue" produced by the Federation in the future, were all given to the God of War Legion.

Some people on Xingwang couldn't help ridiculing, saying that Sheng Heng not only eats soft rice by himself, but also takes the whole family to eat soft rice.

  Yan Hao just listened to these things and didn't pay much attention to them. He has been modifying the parameters of the mimic system with Mr. Zhong in the research institute for a month, trying to improve the performance of the black soul. Although new design ideas have come out, each new idea needs time to be perfected. Before finding a new breakthrough, he can only complete the planned upgrade according to the original procedure.

  In the last few days of the vacation, Mr. Zhong accompanied Yan Hao to complete the final upgrade of the mimic system. After confirming that there was no problem, he arranged for a car to take Yan Hao back to the Federal University in person. In order to prevent what happened last time to Yan Hao, Mr. Zhong decided that he would send someone to pick him up when Yan Hao went to and from the research institute in the future.

  "Teacher, you're exaggerating. I'm just a student." If it's masters like Mr. Zhong and Mr. Pang, it's fair to say that he is a student who hasn't graduated yet, and the treatment is a bit exaggerated. .

  "What's wrong with you being a student, I arranged the car, whoever has an opinion let him come to me." Zhong Lao said domineeringly.

  "..." Yan Hao.

  Who dares to look for you, even if they want to look for you, they won't be able to enter the research institute.

  "Little brother, don't you underestimate yourself too much? Just relying on these two things you did during your vacation, if it weren't for the low IQ of the Zerg and the inability to enter the Federation for assassination, otherwise, you would be the first to be assassinated." .” The third senior brother teased.

  "That's right, little junior brother, you are a treasure now, so you can't bump into it." Babe Chong also echoed.

  Yan Hao was speechless, he could only sit in the car obediently and let the car arranged by Mr. Zhong take him back to the Federal University.

  Yan Hao fell asleep in the suspension car, and when he woke up, the car had already arrived on the road outside the Federal University.

  "Master Yan, you are awake, the car will be there just another turn in front of the car." The driver brother who was in charge of taking Yan Hao back saw that he was awake, and reported with a smile.