Chapter 100 Miserable Brothers

After a night of rest, Yan Hao started his formal life in the research institute.

  Unlike those brothers who have been studying with Mr. Zhong in the research institute all year round, Yan Hao is a vacation internship, so he is not suitable to participate in any ongoing project of the research institute. Mr. Zhong also made separate arrangements for him.

  Mr. Zhong prepared a small laboratory for Yan Hao alone, opened up the access to the database and the super optical computer, and then picked out the system knowledge that he thought Yan Hao needed to supplement most.

  "The system can be improved, but the structure of the mecha is difficult to change. Although the traditional driving system is complicated, it is the closest to the mecha itself. You have also learned a lot of mech knowledge this year. Look at these systems, and you will have new ideas. The perception." Zhong Lao said to Yan Hao.

  Yan Hao listened carefully, his eyes glowing with curiosity.

  "This laboratory was used by me to develop the mimic system. This mecha..." Mr. Zhong pointed to a miniature mecha about two meters high in the corner, and said, "It is specially used to carry the mimic system. , I have changed the internal circuit, you can import your newly developed system into its body for testing." "

  Thank you teacher." Yan Hao didn't expect Zhong to prepare a test mech for him. I plan to use the Black Soul test after returning to school during the holidays.

  "I should stay in the laboratory you visited yesterday for the next few days. If you don't understand anything, you can come and ask me at any time." Zhong Lao said.

  "Okay, thank you teacher." Yan Hao said gratefully.

Mr. Zhong hummed and waited on the spot for a while.

  "??" Yan Hao raised his head, with a puzzled expression on his face, the teacher still had something to say.

  "You...you understand everything?" Elder Zhong asked.

  "Understood." Yan Hao nodded.

  Mr. Zhong didn't say anything more, nodded, turned around and left. After he left, Yan Hao couldn't wait to start learning, researching the driving system of traditional mechs. This research lasted for three days. During the three days, Yan Hao left the laboratory except for sleeping and eating, and almost stayed there for the rest of the time.

  In the past three days, Mr. Zhong would pass by the laboratory every day, but every time Yan Hao saw him, he would just respectfully call him teacher, and then go on with his own business.

  Elder Zhong: "..."

  It's been three days, don't you have any questions for me?

  Mr. Zhong is very upset. Although it is good for students to indulge in learning, but without feedback, he has no idea how the students have mastered?

  Finally, on the fourth day, Mr. Zhong entered Yan Hao's research room again, and saw him frowning at the program in the system, as if he didn't understand the reason behind it. Mr. Zhong's eyes lit up, and he walked over and asked, "Have you encountered a problem?" It took

  four days to see the third-generation system from the first-generation system before encountering problems, which is already excellent.

  "This procedure is based on..."

  "Ah, I understand." Yan Hao suddenly called out, then lowered his head, and tapped his fingers on the keyboard. Zhong Lao choked on half of the sentence, and just watched him write out the original formula.